Jon Jones: I believe that I'm already the greatest fighter of all time, I've beaten 6 Hall of famers

Well...he has.

I can't see the video because I'm at work, but is my boo thang Joy Taylor in the clip. She's so sexy...

Last edited:
He's a Hall of Fame fuck-up.

How many cards has this guy ruined with his idiocy?

Just hoping he can actually MAKE it to the cage Saturday.

What six hall of famers? The only one I can think of is Stephan Bonnar....

Did Ryan Bader and Brandon Vera sneak in there??

He's a Hall of Fame fuck-up.

How many cards has this guy ruined with his idiocy?

Just hoping he can actually MAKE it to the cage Saturday.

Bro I'm hoping too, the last card got fucked up so please not this one. I hope the guy gets his shit together, watch himself and leave the drugs alone. People think the cocaine jokes are funny but that shit could catch up and fuck up his health, won't be funny anymore.

half of them were MWs or past their prime. but if you can continue beating people up and not fucking things up outside fighting, he can be the GOAT

Jones must have heard that people are starting to pull for him, gonna put a stop to that.

Getting caught cheating in your prime pretty much makes any of your achievements void.

Every last guy was outta their prime outside D.C. and Gus

What six hall of famers? The only one I can think of is Stephan Bonnar....

Did Ryan Bader and Brandon Vera sneak in there??
I think he's assuming Shogun, Machida, Rashad, Rampage, and DC will make it to the hall of fame

Hall of Fame ?

You mean the UFC HOF ? The one with Forrest Griffin, and Stephan Bonnar in it ?

Sorry but the UFC HOF is the most illegitimate HOF I've ever heard of. It's more like an employee of the month club. A private company's HOF is not a true HOF.

There is no minimal criteria. It doesn't get voted on by a huge selection committee, etc...

A while back, I actually typed out the criteria for getting into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I won't do it again. But, it was incredible how hard it was to get in. Just as it's equally hard to be inducted imto legit HOFs for major leagues, and sports.

beating UFC HOFers means very little, imo. Because being in it doesn't mean much, imo.

giphy.gif

I'm hardly a fan, but kinda find it hard to disagree.

Joe Silva is also Hall of Famer.

Jones vs Joe Silva!!! Book it Joe Silva.....oh wait

Is anybody surprised Jones is as delusional as his nuthuggers?

Back