Front Row Brian burying Helwani and other media members

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Front Row Brian is justifiably burying Ariel Helwani, Ben Fowlkes, Marc Raimondi and co. for their stewardship of the new MMAJA (Mixed Martial Arts Journalists Association).

These guys have been rejecting MMA media members who applied for membership of the MMAJA if they have taken money from promoters for work. Which is hilarious, because the board of directors have all done the exact same thing!!! Yes, Helwani, Fowlkes and co. are all in violation of their own code of conduct.

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 16.02.44.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 16.02.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 16.02.23.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 16.02.02.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 16.00.26.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 16.00.10.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 15.59.53.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 15.59.39.png

This makes me feel like the MMAJA is just a vendetta against the UFC from people whom Dana (another moron) blocked on Twitter. LOL.

pRpQm8r.gif

ben-fowlkes-video-jones-cormier.jpg

0Tg6vXlo.jpg

thumbnail_w720.jpg

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

UPDATE:

Skip to page 6. I've added some new material showing Ariel Helwani and Luke Thomas violating the code of conduct.

Last edited:
Writers being gay asf is not news.

They all suck ass and kiss ass

Mystic UL >

This guy is up there with luke thomas as one of the most insufferable douchebags in mma "reporting"

So Ariel gets kicked out of the Dana White kiss my ass club and feels rejected so he sets up a new club and rejects others?

Ariel is such a slimey bitch.

So Ariel gets kicked out of the Dana White kiss my ass club and feels rejected so he sets up a new club and rejects others?

Ariel is such a slimey bitch.

What an image

a67c2a831b5d5f68d4ede8d47717a21f.jpg

He hit the nail on the head with the comment about MMA journalists just being PR cheerleaders. None of these guys would even be working if they were covering the NFL or MLB or some such. Their writing skills are mediocre and they have no personality between them. Ariel, especially, seems to believe the meat of being a journalist is in releasing advanced scoops on twitter. The guy is a tool and a complete and utter little bitch.

Ariel keeps fighting like a pussy on battles he cannot win. I am finding it really hard not to wish he just bursts into the flames of his own drama and leaves this sport forever.

lol Helwani "contemplated" taking Fox checks and then did. others who do the same won't get in.

VERY SAD
images

He hit the nail on the head with the comment about MMA journalists just being PR cheerleaders. None of these guys would even be working if they were covering the NFL or MLB or some such. Their writing skills are mediocre and they have no personality between them. Ariel, especially, seems to believe the meat of being a journalist is in releasing advanced scoops on twitter. The guy is a tool and a complete and utter little bitch.

Dont forget another hallmark of his excellent journalism: trying to make fighters cry and creating feuds. Grade A journalism.

The thing that did it for me was the TRT era. Irrespective of where you stand on it, it was one of the biggest stories in the sport for about three years. Did any MMA media members attempt to become familiar with the endocrinology? Did any of them attempt to cultivate real experts? Did any of them do any real investigative journalism into PED/masking agent use in MMA?

Answer:
no.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any story here or just some douchebag shouting random things on Twitter?

I'm certainly curious about what's going on, but if there's no story or article to read, then what the fuck is this about?

I'm too fucking old to get caught up in twitter beefs without any proper information.

It won't be long before the MMAJA is used- not to credit journalists- but to discredit other journalists. Liberal cocksuckers.

<3>

FRB is no better than any of them. He is one of the rats for sure.

No such thing as perfect journalist in the world.

Dont forget another hallmark of his excellent journalism: trying to make fighters cry and creating feuds. Grade A journalism.
It won't be long before the MMAJA is used- not to credit journalists- but to discredit other journalists. Liberal cocksuckers.

<3>

<JonesLaugh>

I don't see how Helwani and co. can sit in judgement. They are all guilty of the exact same things they are criticising others for! Not to mention that their own credentials as journalists are utterly embarrassing. When is the last time one of these morons wrote a hard-hitting story or really uncovered something big?

NEVER.

<3>

You are also right that liberalism is a big part of what drives these people. They are SJW who think that everyone else is a pussy like them.

Back