Kelvin decides return to WW and says UFC Performance Institute has great dietitians and S&S coaches

Are they gonna slap the burritos out of his hands?

I don't believe that Kelvin's problem is food. Dude is built like a fucking lunchbox, it's unfortunate, but it's the way it is. He can make 170, but i think given how he's built, he has to shed every pound he can because, with him, 170 represents his absolute floor weight loss-wise.

This was one of several reasons for the creation of the UFC Performance Institute. The fighters will be happy that the UFC invested the money in the facility once they learn how it can benefit them.

Last edited:
I don't believe that Kelvin's problem is food. Dude is built like a fucking lunchbox, it's unfortunate, but it's the way it is. He can make 170, but i think given how he's built, he has to shed every pound he can because, with him, 170 represents his absolute floor weight loss-wise.

Hector Lombard, Nate Marquardt, Josh Burkman, Patrick Cote...etc? All those dudes are bigger than him and have had no issues making 170. Kelvin is either lazy or undisciplined, plain and simple

If you don't have a hormonal problem all weight problems can be solved by changing your diet

More important, is Dana letting him go back to WW? He didnt moved up to MW because he felt like it, he was missing weight.

Are they gonna slap the burritos out of his hands?

He'll have to wearing a training mask 24/7. It's very difficult to stick the burrito through those little vents.

elevation-training-mask-20-10514.jpg

Yeah, he has a weird frame (obviously doesn't squat, brah) but he said himself he needs to clean his diet up and fix other things with training.

He can spend time at the performance centre and pick up tid bits on nutrition and strength and conditioning, but when he's not there to have someone help him with it and leaves Vegas, then we'll know if he's disciplined to changing things up.

Monster in the division , if he continues to make weight.......

I wouldn't even let him go down.

But, if they do let him go back down. Missing weight should mean being cut instantly, from the UFC. With no chance of ever returning.

Too bad. It's not even the weight he's just immature as fuck. Match him up with Romero and maybe another big MW so he gets the message

so he's like everyone else pretty much.

If you don't have a hormonal problem all weight problems can be solved by changing your diet

Even with a hormone problem, you can't gain weight unless you eat too much. Kelvin added too much muscle.

Just man up and fight at 185

Because you are going to fuck up again

Hector Lombard, Nate Marquardt, Josh Burkman, Patrick Cote...etc? All those dudes are bigger than him and have had no issues making 170. Kelvin is either lazy or undisciplined, plain and simple

lazy is def the wrong word. hes young and has been in the UFC since 21. im sure the dude wants to eat with that money. needs to stick with a nutrionist that will keep him on track

I wouldn't even let him go down.

But, if they do let him go back down. Missing weight should mean being cut instantly, from the UFC. With no chance of ever returning.

They'll never cut him. Mexican market has no one other than Cain and kelvin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back