For the Pay-Per-View to begin.

Embedded episode 1:
-

Countdown:
-

Inside the Octagon:
-

8rWSPVW.gif

Who cares. It's all about Conor-Mayweather.

It's not that Jones and/or DC are fighting an actual, true worldclass fighter.

Jones takes his belt back.

This era will be looked back on as the DC paper champ era.

Pretty sure we'll hear at least two post-fight retirements on Saturday.

The result of DC/Jones is important and they're up there as P4P best, but it will just be another long winded 5 round set up for an UD. Evinger has everyone's support, but will get mauled + it's an WMMA bout, so inherently goofy & boring. Maia vs Woodley is a dude who participated in the most boring MW fight of all time vs a dude who participated in the most boring WW fight of all time - I'm rooting for Maia, but is anyone actually expecting much from this? I might get surprised, though...

As far as actual guaranteed combat entertainment - Lawler vs Cerrone and Manuwa vs Oezdemir is where it's all at. All of FXX prelims could be fun, too.

The result of DC/Jones is important and they're up there as P4P best, but it will just be another long winded 5 round set up for an UD. Evinger has everyone's support, but will get mauled + it's an WMMA bout, so inherently goofy & boring. Maia vs Woodley is a dude who participated in the most boring MW fight of all time vs a dude who participated in the most boring WW fight of all time - I'm rooting for Maia, but is anyone actually expecting much from this? I might get surprised, though...

As far as actual guaranteed combat entertainment - Lawler vs Cerrone and Manuwa vs Oezdemir is where it's all at. All of FXX prelims could be fun, too.

Fuck this sad clown; this card is great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back