Fighter have always talked s---

snotflakes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Rare poster here. Fighters have always been and should keep talking shit to sell a fight. Damn near everyone on these boards acts like conor was the first to do it and has exclusive rights to talk nonsensical shit about his opponents. Any time any other fighter opens their trap you bring up Conor and how they are somehow stealing his moniker. It is uncalled for and is preventing new stars from coming out of the woodwork without being labled as a copycat.

This is in response to people saying bisping and numerous others, are copying conor every time they talk shit. Its still real to me damn it.

I think that if you talk shit to someone outside the cage they should be able to beat your ass outside the cage.

And not in a fair fight either.

I think that if you talk shit to someone outside the cage they should be able to beat your ass outside the cage.

And not in a fair fight either.
Fair enough, but hordes of losers shouldn't be acting like Conor was the first to do it.

Bisping was a trashtalker wayyyyyy before Conor.

If it feel real, and you are a good at it.
Talk as Much as you want.

Doesn't mean Everyone needs/should Do it tho....

Rare poster here. Fighters have always been and should keep talking shit to sell a fight. Damn near everyone on these boards acts like conor was the first to do it and has exclusive rights to talk nonsensical shit about his opponents. Any time any other fighter opens their trap you bring up Conor and how they are somehow stealing his moniker. It is uncalled for and is preventing new stars from coming out of the woodwork without being labled as a copycat.

This is in response to people saying bisping and numerous others, are copying conor every time they talk shit. Its still real to me damn it.
Agree, but I feel I need to make the following points though. The current Mayweather end Conor thing is really beneath all level. Conor continuing to think he can be racist 'dance for me, boy' after he crossed lines with Diaz and Aldo before, Floyd who thinks it's ok to call everybody '':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:". And let's not forget we're waching a reitred 40 yo vs a 0-0 boxer who don't even have a feud, they're just manufacturing one.

This shit-talking is all show, and has nothing of authentic feuds like shad - rampage, Cruz- Faber etc. This is slipping into very dubious territory due to the racism, homofobism and hate. It's like watchin Jersey Shore, staring at two posers to see what outrageous shit they will pull next, and are stimulated to behave worse and worse as the masses cheer to this bullshit.

I almost symbolic for the Trump-election, but I digress.

Last edited:
mayweather copied connor

Can we get a separate board for Conor lovers & haters? You two deserve each other, but go talk about him all day somewhere else.

Yes fighters talking shit has been happening for a very long time, well before the UFC was even thought of.

Doesn't mean everyone has to like it.

TS you make a good point, but I hear a lot of people copy Conor word for word. Other than that, talk shit

It's the circle of life. Fighters copy Conor's words, Conor copies tattoos from male models, and round and round we go.

Chael was still the best.

Fair enough, but hordes of losers shouldn't be acting like Conor was the first to do it.

Are you serious?

It's the McHaterz who always bring it up.

"Waaah, he crossed the line there"

Back