Weak draw of the last event is the proof

Brood

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...st-UFC-on-Fox-Overnight-Rating-to-Date-125305

Just like I always said, despite all them PC SJW Shertard bitches - Nobody cares about manlet fights!
FFS, who want's to see manlet Wideman flailing his lil hands at manlet what's his face, and as a main event nonetheless!

Yo, manlet White, can we plz close the MW div already, together with every non Heavyweight div (cause we all knows where real alphas fight), then put together the Super Heavyweight division AND THEN close that f*cking manlet HW div for as well?

Cause honestly, if I wanted to see manlets like Werdum & Overeem fight I could just give tiny 5 oz gloves to my baby nephews and grab a cold one.

Yours sincerely,
7 ft, 280 lbs of lean mean muscles

gon.jpg

tumblr_inline_nsqxi7Hdrx1szyplt_500.gif

^^^ something tells me those aren't his real muscles or hair.

Something also tells me you're an idiot who should not have permissions to start threads.

I think I'm right on both counts.

Something also tells me you're an idiot who should not have permissions to start threads.

You sir, seem to have a very keen eye to make such accurately bright observations. Too bad you're a manlet so no one can hear what you're saying from down there.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...st-UFC-on-Fox-Overnight-Rating-to-Date-125305

Just like I always said, despite all them PC SJW Shertard bitches - Nobody cares about manlet fights!
FFS, who want's to see manlet Wideman flailing his lil hands at manlet what's his face, and as a main event nonetheless!

Yo, manlet White, can we plz close the MW div already, together with every non Heavyweight div (cause we all knows where real alphas fight), then put together the Super Heavyweight division AND THEN close that f*cking manlet HW div for as well?

Cause honestly, if I wanted to see manlets like Werdum & Overeem fight I could just give tiny 5 oz gloves to my baby nephews and grab a cold one.

Yours sincerely,
7 ft, 280 lbs of lean mean muscles

View attachment 253225
giphy.gif

"Lean Muscle"

You sir, seem to have a very keen eye to make such accurately bright observations. Too bad you're a manlet so no one can hear what you're saying from down there.

Bro. I'm 6'18 and 695 lbs. I'll squash you.

Paul Bear was all man

Pipe down Manlet.

I think putting an 0-3 fighter with no personality as the headliner might've had something to do with the low ratings.

<{titihmm}>

TS, are you the reincarnation of UberTS?

Last edited:
Back