Weidman & Bisping should 200lb money fight and keep the interim belt with Whitaker

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Weidman has half a million twitter followers. Jones & Weidman are big draw american fighters.

Weidman and Bisping can come out looking like Stephen Bonnar. Bisping more power & Weidman can ragdoll better.Bisping retires in a year or 2. Weidman can start dominating signature 185 again around then after Wonderboy/Stipe teach him striking and better weight cutting. Weidman still has a dozen submission victories he can use as well. Barely used them as he cleaned out Brazil's jungles. Keep the Whitaker interim.

Weidman can say Bisping doesn't want the belt on the line. Bisping can say Weidman gasses too easy or is scared to stand and bang with him and will just sit on him.

These 2 apex alpha males have a lot of crossover support.
Long Island, Northern England, salt of the earth people. Red, White & Blue. Trashtalk. Family man.

Degenerate Rockhold's Hollywood starlet girlfriends won't let him trashtalk and faceshame people. These family men don't care. They aren't being whipped by the likes of Demi Lovato.

Both hate Silva and his goofy routine.
Both 6 foot 2. Both surrounded by manlet badboy coaches. Bisping can retire as a goat striker & TDD.

Last edited:
fuck draws.... i need bisping vs romero in my life.

Didn't this card just get the lowest viewing average in UFC on Fox history?

I don't pay much attention to it but I'm sure I read that this morning.

In which case maybe a Weidman/Bisping fight wouldn't draw as much as you might think

I'd like to see it, considering how long Bisping has been around there are still a lot of fights left for him at MW

Weidman & Bisping are the only draws at middleweight which is why they do the same numbers as Cormier & Jones on PPV.

No ones heard of these 4 or 5 hypejobs.

Weidman Bisping does 300k-400k. You could link it with Stipe vs cain as well.

Whitaker Yoel does 150k not even breaking even for WME.

Weidman isn't drawing shit. Did you read the article on the Sherdog homepage, and Bisping - Hendo was also very dissapointing. And you do understand what interim belts are for, right?

The UFC needs to do what's best for business.

Bisping has wanted Weidman for ages, but if they Are looking at ratings, GSP is a better opponent. If the latest ratings Are right, Weidman Is a terrible draw.

Back