Concerns about UFC 215

Munnings242

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do u Sherdoggers think it's worth buying? Will ppv buys do good because of all the Mighty Mouse controversy

Let the front office people worry about ppv numbers.

Hope we get competitive fights.

It's kind of like that card that comes after a huge mega card such as UFC 201, or UFC 206.

It's just kind of there....
giphy.gif

It's pretty sad that only Conor sells now. Who else does north of 500,000?

I will watch any card that includes Demetrious Johnson.

One of the greatest ever and he's in his prime.

Two title fights.

If you like FLW, and BW. The main, and Co-main are great, imo.

If you hate the WMMA, and the lightest male division in the UFC. You're probably not going to be too hyped.

I'm watching the fuck out of this.

giphy.gif

DJ is a shit fighter in a shit division. Massively overrated and overhyped. Will not watch. Don't care about him at all. The dude was too much of a coward to fight TJ so fuck him.

I'm just looking forward to 214. Whatever happens after is something I'll think about later. May go to a friend's who's streaming it - but not sure what for... don't know who's on the card.

Having dumped both their dud Champs on the same card I doubt the UFC really expects anyone to buy it. I'll catch the highlights on Reddit if anything interesting happens.

I was planning on attending 215 as it's only a 3 hour drive away, but Mighty Mouse and a WMMA title fight are not worth my time and money.

<34>

DJ is a shit fighter in a shit division. Massively overrated and overhyped. Will not watch. Don't care about him at all. The dude was too much of a coward to fight TJ so fuck him.
DJ would rape you

It's kind of like that card that comes after a huge mega card such as UFC 201, or UFC 206.

It's just kind of there....
giphy.gif
To be fair 206 had massive potential even if there wasn't a lot of big names. Swanson vs Choi, Cerrone vs Brown and Holloway vs Pettis. It ended up being one of the best cards of the year.

Dana throwing his 2 current most hated fighters and throwing them together to headline a card 2 weeks after Mayweather vs McGregor. Hahahahaha. What a vengeful prick.

Not a dj fan but excited to see him live for some reason

DJ would rape you

This fighter bashing is going too far. It's one thing to say things like that he's a shit fighter, that he's overrated and overhyped, or that he's a coward. But piling on with suggestions that he's into banging dudes is too much. Give the little man some respect!

Ngannou should be main event... that dude could be the next Tyson . I don't give a fucking shit about Mighty Mouse vs ray borg

Back