hate him or love him, Rockhold will be champ again....

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I dont like or hate Luke, im neutral about the guy but the truth is that Bisping 's next fight will be his last fight cause he will fight either Whitaker or Romero. Romero is old and from now on everytime he steps to fight he will look worse and worse. So imo Bisping, Romero and Jacare are almost done...we have Weidman, Rockhold and Whitaker as top fighters that will stick around for a long time and honestly I think Rockhold would beat them both. He already murkd Chris and he is bigger, rangier, stronger and overall more well rounded than Whitaker.

Love it or hate it, the underdogs on top
N im gon shine shawty till my heart stop

Rockhold got the talent but he does have a shaky chin.

Last edited:
He's a mega-talent. If his mental game is on par with his physical, how could he lose to anyone. But that's the thing at that super-elite level - it often comes down to who is the mentally stronger in the Octagon. And that's a close-to-impossible thing to measure.

Rockhold and Weidman are still the top dogs of the division. One or both of them will hold the title again.

56892524.jpg

He's a great fighter. He has a very real chance to reclaim the title. Glad he's coming back, it's a waste to have him out of the cage.

hate him,

but there isnt a better mMW in the world IMHO.

with Moose gone (his worst MW matchup)

he will be most assuredly be champ again if he remains in the division.

I could see that. Luke is such a rounded fighter and a huge MW. I really believe that Whittaker is the future of the division and I think Gastelum could be a guy in the next couple years to give him a run.

Extremely talented fighter but I think we've seen the best of him. I'll withold title talk contention until after the Branch fight. Branch these days isn't going to be a walk in the park for anyone.

Whittaker deserves his props. He beat Romero and stopped Jacare.... guy is more a top dog than The Chris right now

Agreed, Mr. Salty is a out to claimed the belt that he lost and beat the King of Ducks Bisping

WAR Luke Mr. Salty Rockhold​

I dont like or hate Luke, im neutral about the guy but the truth is that Bisping 's next fight will be his last fight cause he will fight either Whitaker or Romero. Romero is old and from now on everytime he steps to fight he will look worse and worse. So imo Bisping, Romero and Jacare are almost done...we have Weidman, Rockhold and Whitaker as top fighters that will stick around for a long time and honestly I think Rockhold would beat them both. He already murkd Chris and he is bigger, rangier, stronger and overall more well rounded than Whitaker.
Luke isn't a spring chicken either at 33. These aren't the days where its easy to juice. He also has a glass jaw and will have ring rust. He MIGHT be champ again.

Hopefully bro, I'm a huge fan of Rockhold but I hope he got humbled after the Bisping fiasco and return stronger than ever

He's very talented and I could see him winning the title again but I can't see him being a dominant champ or anything, his chin and defense are too much of a question mark.

Im not seeing how everyone thinks he handily takes Whitaker out of the picture as Robert is by far the better boxer

We haven't even seen him fight in going on 14 months. Hasn't made a comeback fight yet. So, I think it's premature to predict something like this.

I just refuse to justify this guy getting a TS in his next fight. You don't get a TS by losing the belt.

He has to beat Romero, or Whittaker, before even being considered for a TS.

But, with the UFC all bets are off. They're completely fucked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back