People trying to push for a Weidman TS is hilarious

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No fuucking way does he deserve a shot after setting a record for 3 consecutive back to back ko losses and just one win.

He should be fed to Jacare.

And Bisping needs to man the fuuck up and fight Romero since Whitaker is out.

I know, he's not even coming off an extended retirement or changing weight classes.

I was relieved that the ratings were terrible because it gave me assurance Weidman won't get an undeserved title shot.

Wouldn't even surprise me if it happened. Then Chris will duck the rematch with Cockhold and the circus will continue.

It could happen. Randy Couture got a title shot after getting knocked out and retiring. BJ Penn also got a title shot coming off a loss... a close fight but a loss. Heck Chris Weidman got his first title shot after beating Mark Munoz lol

Wouldn't even surprise me if it happened. Then Chris will duck the rematch with Cockhold and the circus will continue.

I don't see Weidman ducking anyone. He has never ducked anyone before and Weidman is so delusional after this recent win he thinks he is still the champ.

I wouldn't be mad at that title shot.

I just want to see more fights and no more of this stalling this. Fighters need to keep active or interest will be lost.

Number 5 beating number 8 earns NOBODY a TS. That would be insane.

But, the UFC is a shit show. And will continue to fuck up, and make bizarre decisions, imo.

So, nothing surprises anymore. They are gonna do whatever the fuck they want.

I'm just along for the ride.

Number 5 beating number 8 earns NOBODY a TS. That would be insane.
I agree. However, we need to remember that number 1 is injured and 2 through 4 are coming off of losses.

I don't find it that hilarious because it could well happen given the state of MW and NYC-MSG is on the horizon.
I want Weidman v Jacare. It's 2 top 5 guys who haven't fought yet and it makes sense right now.

He deserves the title shot.

Gegard = gone
Rockhold = just coming back
Yoel = coming off a loss
Whittaker = injured
Anderson = a bum
Gastellum = just lost to Weidman
Phillips = everyone in the UFC is ducking him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member