Trevin Giles or Eryk Anders, whose debut was more impressive?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
2 pretty highly touted mw prospects who both dominated in their debuts.

Anders faced better competition but Giles fought at lhw even though hes a mw (his opponent was a mw too but a large one)

Personally i think Giles is more impressive He looked thoroughly dominant in all areas.

I'm gonna have to go with Giles, Anders looked good, but just didn't have that it factor.

I actually don't know who tf either of those guys are just made some shit up oooops

I'm gonna say Anders his win was nice!!!

Just kidding I didn't know shit about either guy just like the guy above me said

3 responses, 3 retards, par for the course on sherdog.

Does Ufc really stand for

Ugly
Fucking
Cousins

Giles systematic ground destruction impressed me more. Bonus for showing an effective mount which seems like a lost art in current UFC.

Anders pretty much did whatever he wanted to Natal but it seemed more amateurish on his opponent's part repeatedly getting tagged with a telegraphed left straight. Nevertheless both were good debuts.

Pretty sure they were supposed to face eachother in their debuts but Anders got injured. Sky the limit for both guys but I really like Anders, he came in and crushed a solid UFC fighter like nothing.

Pretty sure they were supposed to face eachother in their debuts but Anders got injured. Sky the limit for both guys but I really like Anders, he came in and crushed a solid UFC fighter like nothing.

They wanted to do Anders vs Giles lfa vs rfa champ but Anders just won the LFA belt 30 days ago. He wasnt ready to fight at Ufc 213

Anders got some serious thudding power and Natal has almost 20 UFC fights so his competition was far higher for a debut.

Back