I think we might get Bisping vs Weidman...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Mike seems a bit rattled about Chris calling him out. Since Whittaker is on the shelf for a while, Yoel just lost and Rockhold taking another fight, it is possible this fight could happen. Would you watch it?

Bisping as champion is more entertaining than wediman.

He's mocking Weidman for Weidman's drawing power. How does that make him rattled?

Bisping is a bully, if you call him out he's going to one-up you right back in any way he can. He's snobbish like that. Nothing new.

Bisping trolling fighters is hardly new and means very little or he'd be fighting Yoel, Luke, Weidman and most of the UFC roster at the same time.

Trying to get out of the Romero fight... After he loses his title.

Anything beats Yoel getting camera time. Guys a certified weirdo.

He's mocking Weidman for Weidman's drawing power. How does that make him rattled?

Bisping is a bully, if you call him out he's going to one-up you right back in any way he can. He's snobbish like that. Nothing new.

He's going have to defend his title sooner or later. The GSP fight looks like it ain't happen, he won't go near Romero, Rockhold is booked and Chris seems to only one left. So it's possible.

With Whitaker out and Yoel losing and Luke taking a warm up fight and Bisping/GSP never happening and Weidman 1-3 in his last four it only makes sense to have Jacare and Weidman fight for the interim interim belt

Mike isn't rattled. He's being a duck and trying to set up a fight with Weidman. Why? He knows he'll lose to Romero. He knows he'll lose to Whittaker. Weidman is a good fighter, but he thinks he can beat him.

Weidman has taken a lot of damage from Machida, Vitor, Rockhold, Romero and Mousasi. His chin has potentially been cracked. He also has terrible striking once the TD threat is gone and awful cardio.

Bisping has solid striking, great TDD and a high level cardio. What we are seeing here, is Bisping trying to hang onto his belt.

Last edited:
I'd watch but I'd rather Bisping faced Yoel or GSP if Whittaker's injured. If he is ready to go for MSG in Nov that will be a year since his 'defence' so I can't see Dana and co allowing him to wait any longer. I'd rather see Weidman fight Jacare and go from there.

Bisping is the GOAT keyboard warrior, now, since the fucker hasn't fought in almost a year.

weidman needs a win over a higher ranked fighter first imo.

I would be fine with that fight if Whittaker is going to be out for too long. When nobody really stands out from the pack then title shots are just a matter of timing working out (see: DC vs Gus, Stipe vs JDS/Cain, Hendo vs Bisping II).

Bisping as champion is more entertaining than wediman.

Guy who ducks legit contenders is more entertaining than a guy who fights the best of the best even on 3 fight losing streaks. Maybe you're just a dumb bitch.

Guy who ducks legit contenders is more entertaining than a guy who fights the best of the best even on 3 fight losing streaks. Maybe you're just a dumb bitch.
bisping trolling you kids is still more entertaining, yes.

definitely more entertaining than weidman trying to troll the ref by pretending not to know what month it was in the mousasi fight.

Mike seems a bit rattled about Chris calling him out. Since Whittaker is on the shelf for a while, Yoel just lost and Rockhold taking another fight, it is possible this fight could happen. Would you watch it?

Weidman and Gastelum would beat Bisping.

Back