Doubt him now! Baby we done it! Doubt him!

T

The Great Macsby

821066552.0.jpg

Much respect to Weidman. He was up against it and fighting a killer but he prevailed like we all hoped he would. Mousasi is gone which is bad but who gives a shit when Rockhold and Weidman are back. two of the best P4P fighters on the planet.

Both beat Jon Bones Jones too.

I like Weidman, but...
He beat a welterweight while narrowly avoiding getting KO'd. Relax.

DC plays around with Rockhold during sparring taking him down at will. Jones beat DC you actually expect either Weidman or Rockhold to even touch Jones, you're out of your mind.

I like Weidman, but...
He beat a welterweight while narrowly avoiding getting KO'd. Relax.
He was no where near getting KO'd. It was a flash knock down. Weidman had recovered mid fall.

Gastellum is a MW. Not Weidman's fault Gastellum is a dough boy. Using that measuring stick DC would be a WW too.
DC plays around with Rockhold during sparring taking him down at will. Jones beat DC you actually expect either Weidman or Rockhold to even touch Jones, you're out of your mind.

Rockhold has the better standup and has better scrambles than Jones. Post USADA Jones is done!
Is Weidman training at SBG now? @The Great Macsby
It'd be the best career move ever.
Danis > Donoghue.
Roddy > Longo.
Kav > Serra.
Conor > Wonderboy

Rockhold has the better standup and has better scrambles than Jones. Post USADA Jones is done!

Rockhold just got KO'd by Michael Bisping and got spinning back kicked into oblivion by TRT Belfort who Jones beat. Also, Jones doesn't need better scrambles because very few people can take him down he's been taken down by DC and Gus. Even still I've seen no proof that Rockhold has better scrambles.

Rockhold just got KO'd by Michael Bisping and got spinning back kicked into oblivion by TRT Belfort who Jones beat. Also, Jones doesn't need better scrambles because very few people can take him down he's been taken down by DC and Gus. Even still I've seen no proof that Rockhold has better scrambles.
I saw a youtube video showing he had better scrambles though.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!!!!! Don't get too excited. Weidman has lost 75% if his last 4 fights. In case your mathematics are that poor, he has only one won fight in the last 4.

Some perspective please!

Rockhold took Bisping easy and paid the price - lesson is: Don't sleep on a vet like Bisping because no fight is easy.
Yes he lost to a drug cheat. If they rematched Rockhold chews him up.

Rockhold doesn't need to take down Jones. Rockhold has the better standup. He'd kick Jones' head off his shoulders.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!!!!! Don't get too excited. Weidman has lost 75% if his last 4 fights. In case your mathematics are that poor, he has only one won fight in the last 4.
14-3 baby.

Wins 82.3% of his fights.

The Chris is back!

Some perspective please!

Rockhold took Bisping easy and paid the price - lesson is: Don't sleep on a vet like Bisping because no fight is easy.
Yes he lost to a drug cheat. If they rematched Rockhold chews him up.

Rockhold doesn't need to take down Jones. Rockhold has the better standup. He'd kick Jones' head off his shoulders.
So Jones who was partying and doing drugs wasn't taking his opponents easy? You got every excuse in the book for Rockhold but Jones needs no excuses, aside from the illegal downward elbow to Hammil he's undefeated.

The same drug cheat (Belfort) was legally using at the time and when Jones fought Belfort he didn't know he was even using TRT. Jones still beat him.

Rockhold hasn't shown anything to make anyone think he can outstrike Jones by a wide margin. Perhaps you're new to the sport and don't understand that yet. Besides, Jones will have a wrestling advantage and is far less hittable then Rockhold.

Jones also tooled DC who tools Rockhold constantly in training. Rockhold would be a huge underdog vs. Jones.

He beat a natural welterweight, slow your roll TS........Yes, I give Chris credit for a job well done BUT, him calling himself the best in the world after beating Kelvin is jumping the gun a bit much.
He needs 2 more wins at least, before he gets another crack.

Ray doesn't have to take Chris's name off the business cards now soooooo, that is a plus!

Back