What are your opinions on GSP now that it looks like he's going to chicken out?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP has been honeydicking the UFC and the fans for a while now. It's looking like he has chickened out of the Bisping fight and we all know he's terrified of Woodley. So now that it appears GSP was selling wolf tickets all along does this effect your opinion of him? He claimed to leave the sport because of steroids but now that the sports got USADA he still doesn't want to comeback.

My opinion is that his surgeries and injuries have taken a toll, but that he doesn't want to admit it.

He still believes he can get healthy and do the things he did 7 years ago, but it won't go in that direction for him.

Maybe he can be honest with himself and do what is best for his life. He owes us nothing and I hope he does avoid the UFC completely.

Calling GSP a chicken is just fuckin stupid. And anybody with a brain knows it.

No matter what you say, or do. You can't destroy his legacy. And it only serves to make you look like a petulant child to keep trying.

He has more money than he will ever need. If he comes back, he's doing it on his terms...Not Dana fuckin White's.

So just smarten up, ffs.

Calling GSP a chicken is just fuckin stupid. And anybody with a brain knows it.

No matter what you say, or do. You can't destroy his legacy. And it only serves to make you look like a petulant child to keep trying.

He has more money than he will ever need. If he comes back, he's doing it on his terms...Not Dana fuckin White's.

So just smarten up, ffs.
Shut your bitch ass up you're always complaining about something.

GSP is a fraud. The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

My opinion is that Bisping is more of a chicken than GSP.

Remember, GSP actually fought all of the top contenders.

Calling one of the few legit GOAT a chicken.
Shame on you TS.

Maybe he can be honest with himself and do what is best for his life. He owes us nothing and I hope he does avoid the UFC completely.
but he does owe it to himself if he can get it done without the juice...

I dont give a fuck about GSP or if hes coming back or not. Should just stfu and go back to studying the stock market or whatever the fuck he is doing.

Dude kept pussyfooting around now no one gives a shit.

GSP has been honeydicking the UFC and the fans for a while now. It's looking like he has chickened out of the Bisping fight and we all know he's terrified of Woodley. So now that it appears GSP was selling wolf tickets all along does this effect your opinion of him? He claimed to leave the sport because of steroids but now that the sports got USADA he still doesn't want to comeback.

1 fight. Follow the money.

He is going to fight Conor at some point. That is the only true money fight.

The "minor" eye injury has sidelined him for months. For his sake, I hope he stays retired.

Nothing good will come from GSP absorbing more shots to the head.

My opinion is he should take a warm up fight. Just rematch Nick Diaz and go from there.

Oh wait, Nick got suspended...

Try Hendricks I guess.

I think GSP should stay retired.
But I totally understand him wanting some money fights.
His legacy is complete, this phase of his career should just be seen as nostalgia and a cash grab in my opinion.

That said, It's his life, and I support anyone following their dreams and doing what they like, as long as they aren't stepping on anyone else's rights and freedoms.

GSP requested the Bisbing fight to both Dana and the Count, so how is he a chicken shit?

Bisbing tweeted today that he is game (obviously wants the money fight) and I think the UFC is probably just waiting to see what's up with Whitaker's knee.

Back