Is Bisping ducking Romero the most shameless duck ever?

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seem like it.

Bisping reminds me of that lil scary kid in school who is scared of everyone but runs around the fence and yells "you cant catch me".

Bisping should be embarrassed.

And the fact that the UFC employ a matchmaker to make fights and strip champions of their belts if they don't take them.

nah demetrious johnson rather having his entire division literally deleted than to fight the best fighter offered to him is the #1 duck of all time imo

Absolutely

First the knee hurts, then GSP fight, then knee hurts again, now calling out Weidman after we find Whittaker needs a break

Just give Yoel the damn titleshot

nah.. this is the most shameless duck:

%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0+%D1%81+%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B8%CC%86.jpg

Not sure if he's scared of him or just doesn't like him and believes he's a cheat, so he doesn't want to give him a title shot. He'd fight Whitaker who just beat Yoel.

The answer will always be GDR giving up a belt to duck Cyborg.

Not imo, I hate to say Shogun ducked Glover like a motherfucker. Even said he wasn't a big enough name.

The answer will always be GDR giving up a belt to duck Cyborg.

That's WMMA though, nobody cares about belts in WMMA.

Even GDR doesn't care about the belt, Cyborg wouldn't even cut weight for the belt.

If Bisping fights GSP, it will be because GSP would only come back for a title fight. More the fault of GSP and the UFC than Michael Bisping.

Bisping didn't fight him cuz he didn't deserve it, which we all just recently witnessed.

Back