Honour and Respect?

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is there any respect and honour left in fighting, because there is very little left of sherdog that is for sure, all people seem to do is hang shit on fighters that don't live up to their ideals (steroid using muscle bound bullies that look to get every possible advantage in a fight). it's not surprising given the popularity of shit talkers like connor. it's a sad day when a fighters ability to trash talk is seen as an important quality and respectful decent fighters like stipe get overlooked.

That´s why I´m rooting for Maia to be champ, he may be one of the few last examples of a true honorable fighter and a real nice guy.
Demianmaia-620x365.jpg

That´s why I´m rooting for Maia to be champ, he may be one of the few last examples of a true honorable fighter and a real nice guy.
Demianmaia-620x365.jpg

Too bad Woodleys too explosive for him.

Ty-RUN via KO rd 2

giphy.gif

Yes ts, you are right.

and people wonder why i write pretentious shit, it's the only way to get a decent reply, even if most of the responses are plain stupid.

Demianmaia-620x365.jpg
great to see he got back to what made him so good in the first place, and stopped trying to stand we better strikers.

Back