So, Travis Browne. Bellator..?

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you think will happen to Travis? He used to look like a legit elite HW in his early UFC days.. and along with Bigfoot he slowed down Overeem's career in the UFC by knocking him out. Also came very close to a title shot but was stopped short by a then up-and-coming champion Fabricio Werdum.

He seemed like he could be a HW champ at some point even, or at least a higher level gatekeeper.

But his career has gone.. completely down the toilet. 2-6 in his last 8 with the wins being against Schaub and Mitrione.. and now riding a 4 fight losing streak... ouch. Some attribute this to Edmond's "coaching" since he's dating Rousey and I guess she got him to tag along with her at that awful gym. But coaching aside, clearly he has lost much of his former talent.

So Bellator? Or retirement? Maybe another UFC fight to test the waters ..again.. What do you guys see in Travis's future?

But I will always remember him for the awesome superman pucnh KO of Struve ...

10001845.gif

He should get married so he doesn't need to fight again.

retire and live off hondas money only sensible thing to do imo

Should go back Rondas lap where he belongs.

Probably.

Maybe Rizen? He can maybe get some extra vitamins to help resurge his career.

Bellator PPV: Fedor vs Browne

Sure. One more KO, courtesy of Big Country won't hurt, right?

He needs to retire. Edmond ruined his career.

Nah, I think they're going to give him someone like Chase Sherman or Junior Albini next. Maybe Todd Duffee if he's going to fight again.

is his contract up?

I feel like we would have heard something if it was. He probably signed a 6 fight deal sometime around the arlovski fight.

He's not even good enough for Bellator's standards. Needs to retire.

What do you think will happen to Travis? He used to look like a legit elite HW in his early UFC days.. and along with Bigfoot he slowed down Overeem's career in the UFC by knocking him out. Also came very close to a title shot but was stopped short by a then up-and-coming champion Fabricio Werdum.

He seemed like he could be a HW champ at some point even, or at least a higher level gatekeeper.

But his career has gone.. completely down the toilet. 2-6 in his last 8 with the wins being against Schaub and Mitrione.. and now riding a 4 fight losing streak... ouch. Some attribute this to Edmond's "coaching" since he's dating Rousey and I guess she got him to tag along with her at that awful gym. But coaching aside, clearly he has lost much of his former talent.

So Bellator? Or retirement? Maybe another UFC fight to test the waters ..again.. What do you guys see in Travis's future?

But I will always remember him for the awesome superman pucnh KO of Struve ...

10001845.gif
Travis looks like he is high on drugs during each fight. i sure hope that isnt the case, but i am extremely suspicious of it.

If he doesn't leave the gym he's at, it wont matter who he fights, or where.

He needs to switch camps. Its likely he'll get cut based on Dana's comment saying he needs to retire. He will sign with Bellator or One fc . But first he needs to take rest of the year to really focus on a new place to train and get back on track.

Back