*Lawler Vs Cerrone: Who gets it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Lawler far from the guy that faced Condit and McDonald? If his not, i believe he takes it convincingly.

they fight soon so we will see. I pick Cerrone by decision. Champions tend to lose their title then the confidence drops and they dont really come back. Very rarely

Got Lawler by finish. Think he is to much for Cowboy and will walk right thru his shots and BANG!!!

If he has anything left Lawler takes it.

Six of Cowboy's eight losses are to southpaws and he also does horribly against good boxers.

Robbie KOs Cowboy in the third. I'm expecting a <{JustBleed}> fight.

The fans win this one. Put me down for Lawler though.

Lawler

easily

Is Lawler far from the guy that faced Condit and McDonald? If his not, i believe he takes it convincingly.

I don't think he'll be different from the guy that faced Condit and McDonald. He was put out hard by Woodley, but Lawler very wisely took a long layoff and I think he'll have recovered both physically and mentally. I expect he'll look great in this fight. Plus I really don't feel that he has to worry about Cerrone taking him down, which means he can relax on his feet.

As much as I hate Cerrone, he might be too fast for Lawler. It's not like Robbie's gonna shoot.

Haven't you seen what Cerrone does when he gets hit hard? Lawler punches people fucking HARD... in the face.

Hard to pick a winner but Lawler knocks him out early or Cerrone finishes him with some slick shit like he did against Story.

Depends on how is Robbie's chin doing after that racist KO

Cerrone can be dangerous and has the potential to overwhelm Rob if he can find his range and rhythm. Rob, however, doesn't exactly need to find his range or rhythm. He can just go Blitzkrieg and bury the Cowboy at any moment. Rob takes this by K.O. in round 2.

Lawler via body kick

Back