Bisping trying to fight Weidman?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I guess he really doesn't want to fight Romero huh.....I mean, if anyone deserves a title shot after Whitaker, it would be Romero, especially he was the one who deserved it in first place, before losing 3 to 2 rounds in a closely contested interm fight, because Bisping was apparently too 'injured' to fight him....I guess there's something healing about fighting a french canadian from a weight class below coming off a decade long lay off though...or wait....

giphy.gif

Sounds about right. Bisping wanting what he thinks is the easier fight. Think The Chris would wreck him. #STILLMYBOY !!!

Well, not sure if you can favor Bisping against any of the top 20 MWs, really.

Seems like people still think Romero is unbeatable. I like his style and explosiveness, but he is not meant to fight 5 round fights, sorry.

Bisping could always catch Chris, but if he doesn't fight any better than he did in his last fight, Chris probably beats him.

Bisping has a terrible track record vs explosive fighters. Makes sense he wants someone with bad hands who is mainly a grappler and grinder.

Weidman would kill him. Bisping barely got by Henderson. I don't think there is a winnable defense for Bisping, eventually he's going to have to fight and there will be a 90% chance he gets smashed in the first or second round. Too many great fighters lined up, can't avoid them all.

Wouldn't be the worst thing for Weidman to get the shot. He's a much more active fighter than he used to be and doesn't duck contenders, so him becoming champ would be a positive.

I guess he really doesn't want to fight Romero huh.....I mean, if anyone deserves a title shot after Whitaker, it would be Romero, especially he was the one who deserved it in first place, before losing 3 to 2 rounds in a closely contested interm fight, because Bisping was apparently too 'injured' to fight him....I guess there's something healing about fighting a french canadian from a weight class below coming off a decade long lay off though...or wait....

giphy.gif
Good original post. Bisping said he's happy to romero. fool

Well, not sure if you can favor Bisping against any of the top 20 MWs, really.

Blows my mind that some people on here think Bisping is OVERrated when you have fools spouting absolute shit like this. This is not rare on Sherdog either.

Yoel just lost a title fight, Chris should get the shot now.

Back