Eryk Andres will win the mw belt

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is a next level athlete, as he continues to learn more he'll only get better.

Wouldn't be shocked if Ngannou is the next Heavy Weight Champ as well.

When you consider Conor is half black, every champ except Cody would be Black(I think cody thinks he's black too).

A lot of people think the MMA fanbase is racist white guys. I think having the black man dominate the sport will be a good thing for MMA.

If you look at other sports it's only a matter of time. And it looks like that time is soon

That guy is explosive awesome. But lets not jump the gun. He has a long ways to go before being a contender. Hope he fights a decent striker next. Just Bang Bro !!!

He still looks like a world star fighter with his stance and posture

Enjoyed that win though

He's the first legit A+ level athlete the UFC has ever had. He started at Alabama when won the Nat'l championship in 09. Then played a stint in the NFL. I'm excited!

#TeamFastTwitch

He still looks like a world star fighter with his stance and posture

Enjoyed that win though

I thought he looked a little stiff in the standup, but more than made up for it with his athleticism.

We can't expect every guy that wins in his debut by finish will be GOAT material...

Interim belt maybe.

The count ain't losing the belt because he's not going to defend against legit contenders.

People here jump the gun so quick smh the ko wasn't as crazy as people here made it seem... cowboy oliveras = now that was awesome .. reminded me of snatch when brad pitt ko's the big guy for the trailer lol

I doubt it. He may become a top contender, but he is four years older than Whittaker. Whittaker is the future of the division.

He's the first legit A+ level athlete the UFC has ever had. He started at Alabama when won the Nat'l championship in 09. Then played a stint in the NFL. I'm excited!

#TeamFastTwitch
A+ doesn't get cut from the cfl. Exciting fighter but an overachiever on the field.

#TeamFastTwitch
He wrestled his freshman year at a high school a mile away from me. I think he went 160lbs. My brother in laws brother was on the same team at that time. His parents were military so he only wrestled here for a year. Wish the best for the guy.

Eryk Anders is pretty good but not good enough to make it in the NFL and he's already 30.
Do A level ateletes play in the CFL and Arena League?
He might get the MW belt but he probably won't. He'll be in good fights though.

#TeamFastTwitch
Roll Tide!

Very athletic obvs, but a bold prediction at this stage.

Back