Why not Bisping v Machida in October ?

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Dragon is back in October and since Whittaker is out until 2018, and since the UFC has precedent by allowing fighters coming off a loss to get a title shot (ie, Cormier v Gustaffson), I would like to see this fight happen.

I think Machida beats him.

Yoel needs a win since he recently loss, Weidman is coming a fresh win but lost his last three. Jacare is out still, Luke deserves nothing since he made Bisping champ. I think Machida would be a great fight !

Because that's retarded

2 reasons. Coming off a 2 year suspension and a 2 fight losing streak.

2 reasons. Coming off a 2 year suspension and a 2 fight losing streak.

Did you read my OP where I said the UFC gave Gus a title shot while coming off of losses ?

Oh, Machida was suspended for a BS reason - he was taking something that has never been proven to work and you can buy at Walmart.

Did you read my OP where I said the UFC gave Gus a title shot while coming off of losses ?

Oh, Machida was suspended for a BS reason - he was taking something that has never been proven to work and you can buy at Walmart.
hY06tOv.jpg
giphy.gif

Because the title shot should clearly go to Nate Marquardt instead

I don't think GSP is nearly the draw he used to be. Plus he's a Welterweight - a fat one, but a WW none the less.

Didn't Weidman just fight a fat WW?

Also- Nick Diaz still had drawing power after taking long hiatuses from the sport.

UFC kept shoving him into main events.

GSP is still the golden Canada goose. Especially now that Rory is Bellator.

I'd like to see Bisping score another title defense with a winnable fight against GSP- a man who'll be punished for his safety-first fighting style and career maneuvering.

How the fuck that greasing lay n' pray artist has any fans is beyond me. Lame fucks.

Nah. Would rather see Bisping actually fight a top contender. But wouldnt mind this fight in 2018 when it wont be for the belt.

The Dragon is back in October and since Whittaker is out until 2018, and since the UFC has precedent by allowing fighters coming off a loss to get a title shot (ie, Cormier v Gustaffson), I would like to see this fight happen.

I think Machida beats him.

Yoel needs a win since he recently loss, Weidman is coming a fresh win but lost his last three. Jacare is out still, Luke deserves nothing since he made Bisping champ. I think Machida would be a great fight !
Why not Bisping vs Yoel. DC got his shot after losing to Jones when Jon got suspended. Gus got his title shot against DC after Rumble mad him go night night in the first round. Yoel just ended a win streak that dates back to 2013.

Why not Bisping vs Gastelum? Because it makes no sense.

I don't think GSP is nearly the draw he used to be. Plus he's a Welterweight - a fat one, but a WW none the less.

Ive been thinking about serra gsp rematch. Open weight of course.

Wouldn't make sense.

That said, Lyoto via UD.

Gus got a title shot coming off of ONE loss and was ranked the #2 guy. Machida hasnt won a fight since 2014 and isnt even ranked. The only thing Machida deserves is a #8-15 opponent

It was once booked; it would have been a good fight! But now, I have no interest.

Back