KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

methodgetrs100q75x6y31w700h372ro0schris-weidman-03-30-2016-9-41-53-377.jpg

Damn...

You shoulda seen this board last night. Half the threads were nothing but

o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg

Sure...let's just ignore Chris bitching out of the Moose fight to try to get a DQ.

...So shocking where this hate comes from!!!!!!

Bisping needs to stop tweeting. He's looking like an idiot.

White guy Check
Good looking Check
American pride Check
Beat the hell out of brazilian legend Check

Yeah I can see why people hate him. Its all good I like the Chris and hope him well

Never been a big fan of The Chris. But that is just because he beat the GOAT. Glad to see him get back on track with a good win. Hope he fights Jacare next.

I like Weidman - he's a nice guy and he works hard.

the weidman hate lately is from oldschool silva fanbois and saltyness from mousasi getting ragdolled by weidman before illegal knees and then defecting to Bellator.

weidman is a good hearted family man with legit talent. He did have a size advantage on gastelum... but it doesn't seem we can ever get a decisive victory in the UFC anymore.

We all know gastelum needs to be at 170

@One MMA Fan
White guy Check
Good looking Check
American pride Check

Yeah I can see why people hate him. Its all good I like the Chris and hope him well

Never been a big fan of The Chris. But that is just because he beat the GOAT. Glad to see him get back on track with a good win. Hope he fights Jacare next.

None of that stuff bothered me, although he said some asinine things from time to time. He finally utilized some fight IQ and used his best strength against Kelvin, and I thought Kelvin was too confident that Weidman couldn't keep him down. Ces't la vie', it was a good win for Weidman although the excessive celebration from the entire Weidman/Thompson clan was a bit nauseating.

Weidman dick-rider 4 life reporting for duty.

The ones that don't like him are all people that voted for Hillary.

White guy Check
Good looking Check
American pride Check

IMG_5508.PNG

Back