Gastelum still has brighter future than Weidman

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think most will agree that despite the lil setback Gastelum still has a very bright future.

He's a natural ww that was still able to beat up on some bigger mws and almost koed the former champ in the first.

Can't wait to see Gastelums future fights.

I think most will agree that despite the lil setback Gastelum still has a very bright future.

He's a natural ww that was still able to beat up on some bigger mws and almost koed the former champ in the first.

Can't wait to see Gastelums future fights.
He's not a fucking natural welterweight, why do people keep saying this? The last time he weighed in for a ww fight he was TEN LBS OVER, after a weight cut!

That would tell me he's a natural middleweight.

He's not a fucking natural welterweight, why do people keep saying this? The last time he weighed in for a ww fight he was TEN LBS OVER, after a weight cut!

dude you saw him standing next to Weidman. These guys were clearly not suited to be in the same weight class. 71 vs 78" reach is crazy.

Well he is younger by 7 years so it makes sense.. But Chris won 4 title fights in a row and I cant see KG ever doing that.

He has huge discipline problems to the point that he was barred from his natural weight class.

Then fucked it up @ MW by getting a fight overturned to a NC because of weed and lost a favorable match-up against A. Silva.

Dude is a perennial fuck-up.

That slow, calm salsa shit was dumb af. Dude shouldn't be so relaxed in his position.

Weidman has achieved way more than gastelum ever will

weidman did more in the past few years and currently is still ahead.. he's older.. u know.

Depends if ever gets disciplined and take his fighting career seriously...I see him going the Hendricks path.

You dumb fuucks don't know what future means huh?.

With that said can't see Gastelum getting ktfo 3 times in a row so he'll have a helluva future ahead of him compared to weidman.

dude you saw him standing next to Weidman. These guys were clearly not suited to be in the same weight class. 71 vs 78" reach is crazy.
To be honest I've always been in favor of rules against weight cutting for that very reason. A lot of the middleweights are NATURAL light heavies.

My point is Kelvin IS a natural middleweight. He's missed weight badly at 170 3 times already.

Did you see him at the weighs in and fight vs Weidman ? Hes a natural WW.

You dumb fuucks don't know what future means huh?.

With that said can't see Gastelum getting ktfo 3 times in a row so he'll have a helluva future ahead of him compared to weidman.

So you are saying NOT getting TKO'd three times in a row is a better future than winning and defending the title 3 or 4 times? Oooooookay then

To be honest I've always been in favor of rules against weight cutting for that very reason. A lot of the middleweights are NATURAL light heavies.

My point is Kelvin IS a natural middleweight. He's missed weight badly at 170 3 times already.

If you really believe that well than you should stop watching mma.

There is no way that guy has a brighter future than Chris. Chris is the uncrowned champion and this guy has never sniffed a belt and never will. Even if the UFC went out of business and both went into the real world, Chris has good looks and has a Master's degree. This guy might be lucky to get the chance to assemble Chris' office bookcase.

Kelvin has a long ways to go to match Weidman's accomplishments, that's all we know for sure.

he still got finished and was moments from being choked unconscious before he gave up, rendering his first definitive loss of his career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back