50cent posts a simulating fight video between McGregor and him ''Stay in your weight class''

That kid has more heart than Conor.

If it was Conor, he would've stayed on the ground, and wait to get choked out.

Pfft, it would end up 50senseless.
Edit. Form voltron? Really? One of you cunts made a forum voltron 2nd account?

Lmao. In a fist fight Conor would demolish that clown.

50 cent thinks he's a fighter now?

Being told to stay in your weight class, by a rapper/wannabe actor..

<YeahOKJen>

50 cent is a bitch, he and Floyd would get smoked by Conor at the same time

didnt fiddy get waxed by fucking Ja Rule?

R O F L

tumblr_ml26saFV2i1qfrkf9o9_250.gif

50 is like a poor version of Derek Lewis on social media. Posting a weak sucker punch video and a bunch of idiots thinking they are Chris tucker in 'friday'

Conor would end 50 cents life.

"Yeah but 50 was shot x number of times"... give me a break. Conor's left is worse than a gun.

I'm sure he'll give Conor the business, if they ever meet face to face.

That's not a sucker punch you weak fools, you go body to body with someone and bump them in a fighting manner...that means FIGHT! Its no one fault if your dumb ass thinks this is junior high where kids go body to body for 10 mins saying "hit me, hit me" "No, you hit me first"

3 months of training and mop top would take Tyrone out.

Being told to stay in your weight class, by a rapper/wannabe actor..

<YeahOKJen>
This.

50 cent can box a little bit and is lifting weights, thinks he can take on pro MMA fighters <45>

I'm sure he can rough up Floyd in a street fight once he gets into a clinch, but that's not happening with an MMA guy unless he knows how to grapple/wrestle.

Plently of MMA fighters with 50 cent's size (he weighs around 210 pounds) in gyms all around the world could beat the piss out of Conor. But 50 is not a fighter. Just a guy with a little boxing experience and weightlifting.

If Conor loses, make this fight. PPV, Conor McGregor vs 50 cent in the UFC. Conor beats the piss out of him.

Fiddy would get whooped and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Back