Buy or Sell: Jon Jones is the Best Fighter ever

Best ever?

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Is there a fighter better than fighter than prime Jon Jones, now or ever?

Does anyone have his blend of raw talent, athleticism, creativity and skill?

He may not have accomplished as much as Fedor or Anderson, or maybe even GSP - but he might be a better fighter than any of them. In fact you'd be crazy not to favor Jon Jones over prime Anderson and he'd probably beat Fedor as well

You decide

Sorry, I can't consider a cheater the best in any sport

Is there a fighter better than fighter than prime Jon Jones, now or ever?

Does anyone have his blend of raw talent, athleticism, creativity and skill?

He may not have accomplished as much as Fedor or Anderson, or maybe even GSP - but he might be a better fighter than any of them. In fact you'd be crazy not to favor Jon Jones over prime Anderson and he'd probably beat Fedor as well

You decide
Lol your thread sure didn't go how you wanted it to, did it?

Putting aside legacy and all that stuff, I'd probably favor him against mostly any fighter in their respective primes. The only exceptions are the top heavyweights with larger frames than him and good graping defense, like Stipe and JDS in his run. But this is all just fantasy and speculation, I don't think he's quite the most accomplished fighter ever in the sport. I'd still put Fedor, AS, GSP and Aldo ahead of him

After beating DC again how can you argue not?

EVERYONE was claiming that the only thing stopping Cormier from getting the HW belt was his latina gf Cain.

Oh but now LHW is a completly different story.
<JonesLaugh>

I bet the guys who voted no still think Fedor is the goat.
giphy.gif

I think Cormier beats him. He was probably on steroids the majority of his career like Anderson Silva

He's definitely the best high fighter...best sober fighter has yet to be determined

best would fight with big boys

Back