Am I too old for mma ?

FEDORRULEZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am almost 37 and started watching mma over 10 years ago. Had my swings . Don't post nearly as much as i used to, but still never miss any main cards.
My question is - is sherdog full of 18 year olds or 37 is a normal age to be here.
I know many people that are huge soccer fans. Some of them are close to 50 and are still very much involved.
But it looks likes mma has a younger crowd.
please post your age guys.......
p.s. no , i am married with kids and no i do not live in my grandmas basement :)

Yes. Go watch an adult sport like football or baseball. MMA is for young people.

If you ever go to a UFC event, you'll be surprised at the amount middle aged men there. If you like it, watch it.

33. It's got a diverse mix of ages but the heavies definitely seem to be getting younger and younger. I was a lurker for years before I set up an account bc I didn't want to get flamed for saying stupid shit. Stupid shit is quite normal now.

you sound like a 37 yr old drama queen who wants attention. i say get out of here

Id say the majority of the members after 2013 are probably teens, but theres plenty of us adults on here as well.
You like the sport you like.

TS you should be smoking a pipe and reading a newspaper, not posting on our internet which is only for us young 18-35 year olds.

I'm 35.

Yes. It's time you accepted your age and started watching BINGO tournaments.

29, but feel a lot older here on SD. Conor definitely brought a lot of young people. Brock before that, but then again, most of us were pretty young when we started to watch MMA too.

As long as you can troll you can post good Sir

As a 31 year old myself. Im starting to lose some interest in mma. But who am I to judge. Nothing wrong with casually watching.

30 this year and it's starting to get stale for me won't lie

Age ain't nothing but a number TS..Regardless it's not like there aren't fighters older than you.

Back