Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
3 fights in 2014.
2 fights in 2015.
3 fights in 2016.
0 fights in 2017.

I guess fighting as a champion isn't all that easy. I wish he could've challenged a boxer like Andre Ward with Dana screaming reigning, defending... would've been perfect.

It depends on who his next most likely opponent is

He's "can't fight Yoel" injured.

One of the worse things to ever happen in the middle weight division. Last time I heard, he's trying to prolong it even more by going on TuF with GSP.

There's nothing wrong with the Brits mouth or twitter finger.....The cocky Brit needs to either fight, or STFU .

Give him a fight with anyone out of the top 5 and he'll be as healthy as ever.

He's got a lot of fights behind him. That shit wears your body down.

I'll give Bitchping benefit of doubt. He says he nothing serious but needs time for knee to heal

3 fights in 2014.
2 fights in 2015.
3 fights in 2016.
0 fights in 2017.

I guess fighting as a champion isn't all that easy. I wish he could've challenged a boxer like Andre Ward with Dana screaming reigning, defending... would've been perfect.

In My Opinion..Bisping being a Very Smart Buisiness Man is THIS injured. Being the Champ he is Injured enough to NOT FIGHT ...IF its in his favor to make more money Not fighting now. In other words. IF he was Not the champ and had a shot at the title. ..>> HE WOULD OF FOUGHT LAST NIGHT AS "INJURED" AS HE IS.. .

Back