Member the time Jones...

I remember the time he made Shogun tap to strikes in the easiest title change in UFC history.

member-berries-south-park-i-member.jpg

Lol literally everything he does is for publicity to make himself appear like a good guy..remember how like two weeks ago he brought that homeless guy shopping. And he actually recorded it trying to show people that he "was good" . I'm not sayin he's all bad but a lot of the good stuff he does is for publicity.

He committed a hit and run...he is a POS.

Best fighter of all time. RIP DC

I think greg jackson staged the robbery Mr. Deeds style so jones can "get some fans"

Jones is the GOAT and will show it next week. May god have mercy on DC <Ned01>

lol Jones is a pos
everybody knows that
now go get some fans

13 seconds

Yes. Conor got it done quickly and so did Woodley but whenever that happens you have idiots screaming "fluke."

Bones pieced up Shogun and made mince meat out of him over 2 and a half rounds in such a way where you had no choice but to concede that it was a man against a boy in there.

Yes. Conor got it done quickly and so did Woodley but whenever that happens you have idiots screaming "fluke."

Bones pieced up Shogun and made mince meat out of him over 2 and a half rounds in such a way where you had no choice but to concede that it was a man against a boy in there.
i would agree with that if conor didnt destroy eddie, i think people that say that now are just salty

i would agree with that if conor didnt destroy eddie, i think people that say that now are just salty

Eddie was "tailor-made" for Conor or something.

There's always some lame-ass excuse.

When Jones annihilated Shogun, there wasn't even an eye poke to fall back on. Lol

That's why these forums exploded and yellow cards were dealt out like they were going out of style.

Eddie was "tailor-made" for Conor or something.

There's always some lame-ass excuse.

When Jones annihilated Shogun, there wasn't even an eye poke to fall back on. Lol

That's why these forums exploded and yellow cards were dealt out like they were going out of style.
TBH sometimes i think more yellows need to be given out LOL

Back