Will Tony Ferguson accept the Kevin Lee fight?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He used to say he´ll fight anybody, etc....

The official matchmaker of the UFC has booked Khabib for December 30th., so Tony should look for another fight......

maxresdefault.jpg

Would watch....

He said he will fight anyone as long as it's for the interim belt.

giphy.gif

Hope he does and i hope we see ^this^ again lol

Trash talk would be epic. But Kevin Lee still needs time, don't feed him to sharks too early

What was that twitter fight they had last week? Didnt one of them approach the other and try to fight outside the cage? I want to see them work it out in the octagon if they are truely that confident.

If a match up goes down. I want Lee to win, since he isnt on Team McGregor.

What was that twitter fight they had last week? Didnt one of them approach the other and try to fight outside the cage? I want to see them work it out in the octagon if they are truely that confident.

Tony walked up on Kevin Lee who didn't fooking did nothing but call him out on twitter afterwards

Seems so hard to book fights these days

I hate the trend of holding out for certain fights when you are perfectly healthy

Especially in Tony's case he isn't even holding out for the actual champ

Why would he? The UFC rewards Khablob by giving him Conor after he misses weight and Tony is supposed to fight a guy outside of the top 5?

Just sit tight and fight the winner, no need to help out the UFC when the UFC isn't willing to help Tony.

I only care to see Tony fight Conor, Khabib or a rematch with Barboza.

Might as well. It sounds like Khabib took a dump on Ferguson's title shot and is fighting Conor next.

If Conor/Khabib actually happens Ferguson would officially be one of the most fucked over fighters in UFC history.

Ferguson murks Lee easily though.

Ferguson vs Connor is the much more exciting fight to make not sure why they would give Connor khabib

Lee is not important or even good enough... only dumb fanatics and Ariel Helwani keep making it bigger than what it is

Back