UFC Long Island ratings are in....

I had fun watching this event, especially the main-event.

So too bad if your casual ass missed it

It was a pretty good night of fights though.
giphy.gif

Those are rookie numbers. If they wanted real record low numbers, they should have had Mighty Rat headline. If he can kill PPVs and ratings, what's he gonna do to his opponent?

I bet Mighty Mouse would get a real kick out of this, this is one record of his he would love to have broken.

People like to go out during the summer.

It was a pretty good night of fights though.
giphy.gif

Vine Diesal made it to a rousey fight? what a fucking goof.

not to mention fast & gay number 10 sucks. all the idiots who still watch that after the first one are lame

I had fun watching this event, especially the main-event.

So too bad if your casual ass missed it
The casuals are what drive this "sport". The UFC doesn't give a shit about the "hardcore" fans in the arena or watching fightpass in their rebook fight kits, etc...they're solely after the big viewership #s from the herd.

It was a fun event, people missed out. The UFC has done a poor job lately hyping anything though, they barely started with the Jones DC promos and that fight is very soon.

It's irresponsible for media members to report ratings without providing context. Most MMA fans, like the ones in this thread, won't understand what they mean.

First, the 18-49 rating is what matters, not total viewers.
Second, TV ratings are falling generally. All network shows are recording their lowest ratings all the time.
Third, this is the summer Fox show, which typically gets the lowest ratings of the 4 per year.
Fourth, the UFC had the best ratings in the demo of the night.

UFC on Fox 24 had the lowest ratings ever.

That was broken by UFC on Fox 25.

Vine Diesal made it to a rousey fight? what a fucking goof.

not to mention fast & gay number 10 sucks. all the idiots who still watch that after the first one are lame
I thought it was cringy and staged. Nobody in the background is even cheering at anything lol. Funny gif though

Back