Attention supposed MMA "fans"

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eating a heavy punch and getting rocked, immediately recovering and never going out doesn't mean that "your chin is cracked".

it's actually the opposite. To eat a huge punch on the chin, get knocked down, and never go out / recover within 40 seconds is proof that a fighter's chin is still intact.

Also: Does anyone have a gif of the awesome head movement by gastelum when he got rocked in rd 2?

I've been saying this since last night. Kelvin hits like a truck and landed a flush shot on the chin of weidman and he immediately got up and was fine.

Apparently every fighter should be able to walk through every power shot that lands right on the chin without getting wobbled.

The beating from Rockhold, the flying knee from Romero, and the two knees from Mousasi have all taken their toll on Weidman's chin.

Eating a heavy punch and getting rocked, immediately recovering and never going out doesn't mean that "your chin is cracked".

it's actually the opposite. To eat a huge punch on the chin, get knocked down, and never go out / recover within 40 seconds is proof that a fighter's chin is still intact.

Also: Does anyone have a gif of the awesome head movement by gastelum when he got rocked in rd 2?

He goes from standing on his feet from Belfort blitzes and Machida's straight pipe left to getting dropped by a welterweight.

Yes it means that his chin is cracked.

It's not as good as it used to be. deal with it.

USADA breaks chins.

I don't think you're right.

Regardless it definitely means their chin has just been damaged - they got hit hard enough to be dropped/concussed, no way was there no damage to their head if that happens. Which is one step closer to losing their ability to take punches.

Sherdoggers just love hyperbole.

You get dropped > glass chin
You lose > can
You win a few at a young age > GOAT
etc.

The beating from Rockhold, the flying knee from Romero, and the two knees from Mousasi have all taken their toll on Weidman's chin.

That's what I'm worried about. The human head can only take so much. I believe in The Chris but there are limits. I hope this is the start of something good but taking that level of damage going forward is a very bad thing.

He goes from standing on his feet from Belfort blitzes and Machida's straight pipe left to getting dropped by a welterweight.

Yes it means that his chin is cracked.

It's not as good as it used to be. deal with it.

USADA breaks chins.
That welterweight KO'd the shit out of Belfort and a bunch of other MWs.
He's got power.
Weidman's chin is (surprisingly) the same as when he was champ.
Note that his losses were all TKOs. Rockhold just bloodied him, Yoel cut his forehead, etc.
He wasn't as badly concussed as, say, Aldo by McGregor or Rockhold by Bisping.

9b4b45ab6baa9d13464be3697d84d0f0

Yeah, I've never understood that.

Like I say about Stipe. He got knocked on his ass by Reem. But, he got back up, and knocked Reem out within the first round. If Stipe had the glass grill that Reem does. That fight would have been over earlier. With Reem as the new champ.

Like Joanna got knocked down by a KK jab. And, it honestly appears to me that she was quite off balance causing her to fall down. More than the actual strike dropping her. Her eyes were perfectly clear. There is ZERO chance she was ROCKED.

Suddenly...

Joanna is CHINNY. That word is right out of the official Shertard dictionary, and lexicon.

Fuckin casuals in here.

When your windshield has a crack in it we don't say it is broken, we say it is cracked, cracked is not broken.

That welterweight KO'd the shit out of Belfort and a bunch of other MWs.
He's got power.
Weidman's chin is (surprisingly) the same as when he was champ.
Note that his losses were all TKOs. Rockhold just bloodied him, Yoel cut his forehead, etc.
He wasn't as badly concussed as, say, Aldo by McGregor or Rockhold by Bisping.
come on man, TRTless Vitor at 39, 37 year old Tim Kennedy who hadnt fought in 2 years, and Nate Marquart who was tko'd by his corner.... unless im mistaken who are these MW that Kelvin "KO'd the shit out of"?

come on man, TRTless Vitor at 39, 37 year old Tim Kennedy who hadnt fought in 2 years, and Nate Marquart who was tko'd by his corner.... unless im mistaken who are these MW that Kelvin "KO'd the shit out of"?
That same TRT-less Vitor had Weidman pinned against the cage before he got taken down.

Back