People talk Mad S*** about Weidman

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
This is actually what made me a fan of him; I wanted him to silence his haters.

I read people online saying:

"He got dropped by a fat welterweight."
"HE'S NOT CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL ANYMORE!!!"
"Size advantage saved him from Bellator."

People s*** on the Chris as if he's Ronda Rousey. Like he's a jerk who has it coming. I don't get the hate.

Also, Kelvin's a very dangerous middleweight. He's explosive and deceptively fast, like a little Mark Hunt. That's a legit win.
Chris's last four opponents are better than anyone's last four middleweight opponents.
They're arguably the four best middleweights in the world besides Jacare and Chris himself.

Calling Kelvin a middleweight is a stretch but it was a very good performance by Weidman regardless. I don't think he's going to be able to take the belt again though, maybe if he gets the fight against Bisping.

He's a fraud.

Me too. I used to not care for the guy but now

200w.gif

Weidman beats a bloated WW and he acts like he just beat prime Fedor while calling himself "the real champ".

3 fight losing streak Weidman is delusional and his post fight interviews are cringe.

He called out Bisping after breaking a 3 fight losing streak.
The guy is delusional.

It's nothing compared to the bullshit ppl like GSP, and even MM get.

Take solace in knowing your guy won. Shertards are really stupid.

I know I'll be laughing my ass off when a few months from now MM has the defence record. And GSP is once again a UFC champion.

I used to be a fan of him. he is arrogant, delusional, and lies almost as much as Chael does. He also built his name taking out a way past prime silva. I have no idea why people wouldn't like him.

You ll be disapointed, he got his brain scrambled by rockhold and romero, was on the same way against moose, I don't even think he could beat bisping now, which is worrying as bisping will jump on that opportunity to avoid rockhold or romero

Interesting what will he say when "that British bum" lays his hands on him?

Cuz you know... I don't see him doing well against any top 5 MW.

Should have been KTFO saved by the bell :) his chin isnt very good anymore and that will cause further problems in fights with any competitor that is in shape and not gassed after 2 rounds....

Look at this motherfucker,lmao
The guy has pulled out of many fights.
And then thinks he deserves a title shot.
Full of excuses and will never admit the better fighter won.

F him.

"all american" pshhhh

Did you not see how he was looking for a DQ win against mousasi faking like he was shot by a sniper. Then when he found out they were gonna say he was KO'ed he jumped up like he wanted to fight some more.

This is actually what made me a fan of him; I wanted him to silence his haters.

I read people online saying:

"He got dropped by a fat welterweight."
"HE'S NOT CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL ANYMORE!!!"
"Size advantage saved him from Bellator."

People s*** on the Chris as if he's Ronda Rousey. Like he's a jerk who has it coming. I don't get the hate.

Also, Kelvin's a very dangerous middleweight. He's explosive and deceptively fast, like a little Mark Hunt. That's a legit win.
Chris's last four opponents are better than anyone's last four middleweight opponents.
They're arguably the four best middleweights in the world besides Jacare and Chris himself.
There are a bunch of bitter haters on here who discredit any great fighter.

Weidman is legit and would probably finish Pussping within a round(Kelvin would have KO'd Pussping easily also). I am a fan and was impressed with how he dominated Kelvin las night. Outside of one flash knockdown, he dominated every minute of that fight.

Back