You have to let one live with you for a week: Jones or DC?

1 week with

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Who would you rather be forced to spend a week with living in your home with your family?

DC, no question.

Either would be pretty cool, though.

Can I choose Kailin Curran? She is on the same card anyway

Can I choose Kailin Curran? She is on the same card anyway

No, you have to choose between the guy who crashes cars, does cocaine and is irresponsible in every way or the other guy who eats chicken

I don't have a family so I'd just bang hookers with Jon for a week. He can't bring coke to my dorm tho!

No, you have to choose between the guy who crashes cars, does cocaine and is irresponsible in every way or the other guy who eats chicken
Alexandra Albu it is then

Ffs bones!!!

What a party! Blow and prozzies all week! He can't borrow my car though.

Ffs bones!!!

What a party! Blow and prozzies all week! He can't borrow my car though.

Like you could stop him

Your house would be ruined

At worst, DC might leave a chicken bone behind but your house would still be OK

meh id get along with Jon better.

DC comes off as a self righteous smug prick.

Like you could stop him

Your house would be ruined

At worst, DC might leave a chicken bone behind but your house would still be OK

lol true. Plus if he brings his pet tiger thing with him then my house is really fucked

IMG_3816.JPG

I always cook two chickens anyway, DC would be well cared for.

Dear Diary....

Monday: Jon Motherfuckin Jones moved in today! Wooo! He's such a cool guy! We had a nice dinner and went to church. He told me about his philosophies in life. This week is gonna be awesome!

Tuesday: I can't find my dog and the car is covered in blood, fur and hundred dollar bills. Champ is helping me look for it. We think some random stranger may have broken into my garage and done something with the dog.

Wednesday: Found champ cranking on his limp dick in the kitchen. Champ apologized and told me it'll never happen again. Still looking for the dog.

Thursday: All the silverware is missing! Champ suspects the freak who took my dog may have come back for more. Said he'll stand guard for me, what a guy! Man, this guy never sleeps! Animal!

Friday: Champ caught the thief! Turned out it was the pregnant lady next door. Champ jumped into the car and chased her down when she launched herself at the hood! I'm so glad champ is safe. To think I've known this psycho lady for ages. So happy she's dead.

Saturday: The dog turned up in the dish washer. This is so weird, we don't know what to make of it. Champ thinks it might be haunting us.

Sunday: I can't find champ anywhere. There's a white powder like substance spread all over the house and... Wait, I think I see him hiding under the couch. Someone is knocking on the door, brb...

Last edited:
No Junkies in my fuckin house.

D.C. would bug the shit outta me but it'd be all good.

DC all the way. First of all, I sad it before, I am like his white doppelganger, second, I cook the best chicken. Also l won't have to worry for my car or cops coming over.

hanging out with JBJ would be great!!!!

i would drive the car, though

I don't think I would want to hang out with DC for 5 minutes.

Jones for sure.

Jones.

I feel like a week of DC would get on my nerves. You'd only ever see Jones between like 6AM and noon while he crashed on your couch anyways, the rest of the time he'd be gone partying. It would be pretty similar to normal life except a crazy dangerous party machine would be sleeping off his hangovers on your couch.

Back