MW is a mess thanks Bisping. If ufc does GSP vs Bisping i'll boycott ufc

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's incredible what this guy has done to the division.

Can't wait he gets stripped.

Props to my boy Chris , getting back on the winning side

Write Dana a strongly-worded letter expressing your outrage.

He's bound to come around.

Bisping isn't really to blame here. It's the owners and Dana. Look at every division. At least half of them suck.

In what way is this Bispings fault?

He knocked out Luke, defended the belt and then hes been injured? What has he done wrong? Please explain. Bisping does not make the fights.

Also, Chris sucks. Bisping would beat him with ease.

I'll boycott the UFC if they DON'T book GSP Vs Bisping :mad:

Are you guys enjoying your McUFC?

Lol sadly that's what it is. Dana has completely flew the coop to promote this boxing match. All uncle Dana cares about now is $. I think he has aspirations on getting in good with the globalists and ruling the world with the other 1%. He can't be bothered with petty MMA promotion anymore.

The matchmaking is a complete mess, fighters on a loosing streak should not be fighting fighters on good winning streaks, it fucks things up, winners should only fight winners and loosers fight loosers and if they loose again you should be cut as your clearly not good enough. Theres clearly no defined system in MMA and is simply a popularity contest as we all know.

How good was whittakers response. He doesnt care what happens, if bisping fights someone else while his knee heals. He will get healthy and fight whoever is champ at the time

A million PPV buys vs your wallet=GSP vs Bisping

The UFC has managed to fuck the MW devision, It was looking realy solid there for a while now its a mess

Boycott the ufc? Oh no, UFC cannot survive without the support of you & your emo crew.

200.gif

What did Bisping do?

What has happened to the division?

The matchmaking is a complete mess, fighters on a loosing streak should not be fighting fighters on good winning streaks, it fucks things up, winners should only fight winners and loosers fight loosers and if they loose again you should be cut as your clearly not good enough. Theres clearly no defined system in MMA and is simply a popularity contest as we all know.
Theyve killed off all the contenders bye having them fight each other, wheres the logic in that. They blew a the golden oppertunity to build stars on winning streaks bye pitting them against each other, while Bisping has dodged his championship responsibilities.

Back