Assuming the UFC allows Kelvin back to 170 whose his next opponent?

Frozen Sea

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In Kelvin's post fight press interview he said he is planning to move back down to Welterweight and make lifestyle changes. I think he has the potential to be the WW champ and hes the only one I would favor to beat Woodley at 170.

Both Wonderboy and Masvidal want to fight eachother and it looks like that match will be made soon so maybe Kelvin gets the winner of that or winner of Lawler x Cerrone? How do you see Kelvin against some of these guys and do you guys think he would be really successful at 170?

Last edited:
He looked really small against Weidman. I don't believe he would stand a chance against the big dogs of the division. Might beat Bisping but that's it.

I'm pretty sure he would fight for the belt at some point if he actually cuts the weight properly and stays at WW.

Lifestyle changes? Thats funny. Ill believe it when I see it.

I like Kelvin at MW. He looks good.

It's his 1st time fighting at MW, give him a time to adjust and another chance fighting at MW and let's what happens.

Should be banned from WW

Give him GSP at Catchweight lol, let's see how serious GSP really is about making that return.

Cutting weight is key. He was horribly undersized last night and did well considering that. He needs to fight at his own weight and not move up...

Weidman is probably the only MW who could beat him in that fashion (impose his wrestling on him), still a lot of fights I'd like to see him take at MW. I think he could realistically fight for the belt there, but Weidman is a touch match-up.

He should be itching to go back to WW. He just needs to stop being a pig and eat less. One good win and he's ready for a title shot and he'll beat Woodley this time.

Give him a confidence booster, someone along the lines of Mike Perry, decent name and the perfect low risk fight to get him back on track

It's his 1st time fighting at MW, give him a time to adjust and another chance fighting at MW and let's what happens.

?
He fought at MW from 2010 to 2013,fought again against Marquardt in 2015 and then he came back in late 2016 for three matches.
He can't be an elite MW. Too much size disadvantage. Can you imagine him grappling against Jacare and Rockhold?

Masvidal or Ponzi ?

Or Platibum for the Lol

Back