Ariel 'The Weasel' Helwani awkward interview with Matt Serra

That man ask suuuuuuch hard questions.

Pffft. Shit starter. He could atleast joked about it, but no. Had to pull the " you dont defend me while i shit on the hand that feeds."

Ariel needs a good slap in the nose.

Is there a gofundme for Ariel to get a beatdown?

Matt Serra looks like a fucking heavyweight.

Jesus what is up with that guy.
You could see that Matt just wanted to drop him badly.
That was just pure strange.

You guys are retarded and don't seem to be able to tell when people are joking around

Matt is the only dude who gets on TRT and gets fatter.. also could he be more of Dana's puppet? he doesn't have to be best buds with Ariel but this open hostility just because of Dana makes me dislike him.

They were obviously fucking around but there is clearly some underlying tension. Ariel revels in that shit though. Serra looked way more uncomfortable.

there is only 1 weasel bro

Stephen-Espinoza-fukuda.jpg

Why is Ray Longo looking so orange and skinny

Even as a long time Helwani fan I think he needs to resort back to his humble beginning 2010 ways, you can see a noted a difference between then and now in how he handles fighters who feel a little uneasy. Either that or he just needs a clean break from the sport, I'm surprised WWE haven't snapped him up yet.

Why does this man have such a fascination with wanting people to cry.

Ariel finding it harder and harder to keep it passive-aggressive.

You guys are retarded and don't seem to be able to tell when people are joking around
If you can't see the underlining tension and how passive aggressive Serra got then IDK what to say to you.

If there was ever a man that looks like a weasel

That's Fookin him

DDOQizDB_400x400.jpg

Back