Alan belcher - decent fighter. decent win
tim kennedy - smoked bisping
cung le - over the hill old man
rockhold - choked with one arm
cb dollaway - mediocre at best
thales leites - decision coulda gone either way
anderson - shoulda been a loss
rockhold - landed a lucky punch. but still landed it. good on ya
hendo - I thought hendo won. either way, he barely squeaked out a W against a 45 year old.

yeah, I'm sure I'm coming off as a hater. but I'm just not impressed with his career in the past 6-7 years.

7db623a10176edf9e38177b2142c087e.gif

Its no secret he's an average fighter lol

Holy shit, this is the definition of reaching.

TS has a case of room temperature IQ.

Yep. He's pretty much lost to every elite fighter he's faced until the rockhold fight, and even then he got wrecked the first time they fought. I was actually happy when he beat rockhold, but It'll be nice when he faces a top guy and loses. He's been walking around and acting like his shit doesn't stink since he won the belt.

How come you didn't mention that apart from Rockhold and maybe Kennedy, his only three losses in those 16 fights was to proven roid monkeys like Vitor, Chael and Cung?

he has 4 top 10 wins in his career (Stann, Anderson, Leites, Luke). Anderson is arguably post leg bureak/PED bust/inactivity. Stann was barely top 10. it took him 6 years fighting in UFC to pick up one top 10 win. For 90% of his career he was beating journeymen, mediocre fighters and losing top guys. And even in alot of those fights he looked vulnerable and beatable, like Dollabills nearly KOing him or 40yo Cung hurting him numerous times

Against Brian he got hurt standing and panic wrestled. Anderson nearly killed him twice. Leites fight was very close and competitive and he got hurt. Luke is the only fight where he was dominant and it happened to be a fluke 1st round KO (Bisping never KOs anyone with his pillowfists let alone in 1st).

he knows he got lucky and is milking this for as long as he can. Which is why he was desperate for Hendo who at 50yo nearly killed him twice and arguably won. and now OFC he wants GSP

Bisping knows hes merely a decent fighter, not a gureat one. Just a decent fighter who caught lightning in a bottle with arguably Upset of the Year in Luke fight. Everyone whos being honest with themselves know that, theres been a narrative shift since the fluke Luke fight tho and those calling Bisping some gureat fighter are obviously trolling, they dont believe that

Last edited:
How come you didn't mention that apart from Rockhold and maybe Kennedy, his only three losses in those 16 fights was to proven roid monkeys like Vitor, Chael and Cung?
He didn't lose to Cung.

Bisping is the easiest fight for Weidman, makes sense to call him out. With Whittaker sidelined, Count Duckula needs an opponent.

And apart those two and the gift win vs Silva, who has he beaten? Ufc gives him like 5 easy fights and a decent test or name and he wiltz

I've never even been a fan of the guy, but all of you drawing at desperate reasons to refute his achievements sound like pathetic losers.

Professional fighter.

The guy entered the game when money wasn't prevalent.

Hung around forever.

Knocked the champ the fuck out.

Good for him. You all sound like bitter little choads. Grow a pair and get lives.

I've never even been a fan of the guy, but all of you drawing at desperate reasons to refute his achievements sound like pathetic losers.

Professional fighter.

The guy entered the game when money wasn't prevalent.

Hung around forever.

Knocked the champ the fuck out.

Good for him. You all sound like bitter little choads. Grow a pair and get lives.
Amen, especially to your last point.

I wouldn't say the second Rockhold fight was a lucky punch.

A lucky punch is any upset-inducing punch that involves striking knowledge most people don't have.
"It must be luck! I don't understand it, so what else could it be?!"

Back