who hurts more with a loss?

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
DC, who has already lost to Jones? Who is up there in age?

or Jones, who if he loses people will say his first win was because of roids?

If Jones loses the world will be a different place to live in. If DC loses everyone just kinda keeps going about their business.

if Jones loses he can blame his sobriety, if DC loses he's gonna needa retire

if Jones loses he can blame his sobriety, if DC loses he's gonna needa retire
IDK about first part but I agree DC would probably retire if he lost.. unless he goes back up to HW

Jones fans will have a mental breakdown if he loses.

Jones hurts more. Especially if he loses to a 40 year old he already beat after he returns from his suspension.

Jones hurts more. Especially if he loses to a 40 year old he already beat after he returns from his suspension.
his layoff wont play a factor? People forget he would be losing to a guy who was undefeated at HW and coming off of a lot of cage rust. DC really doesnt have that excuse

do you feel Jones would fight again if he lost? I feel like if DC lost he would retire... I honestly dont know who a loss would hurt more... thats why im asking opinions.

Imagine what will happen if DC KO's Jonnie boy Jones... it would be up there with Ronda vs Holm and Bisping vs Hendo 1

DC hurts more

If (when) Jones wins it's done, no 3rd fight.
If DC wins it's 1-1 and Jones gets another shot in the eventual rubber match.

The phrase "May have lost the battle but not the war" comes to mind, DC can only win a battle at 214, Jones can win the war

Last edited:
Imagine what will happen if DC KO's Jonnie boy Jones... it would be up there with Ronda vs Holm and Bisping vs Hendo 1
really? DC was a undefeated HW and never lost besides to Jones.. you think its up there with that?

his layoff wont play a factor? People forget he would be losing to a guy who was undefeated at HW and coming off of a lot of cage rust. DC really doesnt have that excuse

do you feel Jones would fight again if he lost? I feel like if DC lost he would retire... I honestly dont know who a loss would hurt more... thats why im asking opinions.
Jones layoff is only a year and bit. Not much of a factor considering he hasn't been injured and unable to train. DC is expected to lose, this fight is all about Jones proving he's the same fighter without the PEDS imo.

You cant be serious? Nobody is expecting DC to win. Sure many might think he is going to win but I see Jones having a mental breakdown Ronda style is he loses in devastating fashion. Most likely it will be a close fight though.

DC has proven he can handle a loss and come back from it just fine. DC only retires if its his time.

DC has proven he can handle a loss and come back from it just fine. DC only retires if its his time.
well to be fair hes only lost once... I am curious to see how he would handle losing to the same guy twice, once to a drug addict(in his words) and once to a guy coming off of a suspension...

Back