Gastelum drops Weidman

Weidman was smart to keep the distance and take the fight to the ground. He did it with ease as well.

Chin is cracked. Bisping is DROOLING at the prospect of the Chris being the next victim.

Just like stipe too

Maybe they train getting dropped and what to do

Should have done that earlier in the round instead of getting taken down over and over.

During the break i think weidman didnt remember he was kncked down since his coach explained what happened in the final secs

Saved_by_the_Bell_logo.png

Man KGs power is for real homies. I saw Weidmans career flash before my eyes lol

Not nearly as mesmerizing as this though

Weidman-KOs-Silva.gif

Last edited:
During the break i think weidman didnt remember he was kncked down since his coach explained what happened in the final secs
He remembered being knocked down. He asked what he got hit with, it happens all the time when they don't see the punch coming.

I remember Matt Hughes thinking Penn kicked him when he got knocked out by a right hand.

Maybe Kelvin will get another win-streak going, make weight every time, pass all his drug tests, and eventually get a title-shot. Probably only 2-3 years out if all that happens haha

He remembered being knocked down. He asked what he got hit with, it happens all the time when they don't see the punch coming.

I remember Matt Hughes thinking Penn kicked him when he got knocked out by a right hand.

That makes sense but for a second i thought he didnt remember what happened. I also had a few beers down so

That makes sense but for a second i thought he didnt remember what happened. I also had a few beers down so
I hear ya. I just remember him asking his corner what hit him. Amazing how fast he recovered though.

Should have done that earlier in the round instead of getting taken down over and over.
He couldn't. Weidman was circling and threatening the td. It was when he got up after the kimura attempt that he started backing up in a straight line.

Back