Why do Bisping fans fear Romero too, why no faith in there guy?

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whitaker is out Bisping hasn't defended or done shiit in almost a year.

But it seems Bisping fans are just as scared for Bisping if he faces Romero.

Petty funny stuff.

Not worried at all for bisking against rob or 0-1 in his last fight roidmero.

WTF are you going on about? YORO gassed on during the walkout vs. Whittaker. Bisping tunes him up for 5 rounds. EASY FIGHT.

You guys are clowns just like that pusssy Bisping.

Then if he "tunes" Romero up so easly why not take it?

Next best fight at mw now that Whitaker is out.

Cmon easy money right guys?

Encourage Bisping to take it.

Yeah fuuuucking right that clown and his fans know he gets knocked the fuuuuck out if he steps to Yoel.

They fear him bc he's very scary.
giphy.gif

Well Ducking himself fears the top 5-6 guys at MW.. hell the 4 years retired WW thinks he can beat his ass. :D

You guys are clowns just like that pusssy Bisping.

Then if he "tunes" Romero up so easly why not take it?

Encourage Bisping to take it.

Yeah fuuuucking right that clown and his fans know he gets knocked the fuuuuck out if he steps to Yoel.
Yes, the guy who takes 3 H-Bomb's on the chin, still doesn't wilt, and has the cardio to continuously press forward for 25 minutes is scared of the guy who gasses after 3 rounds and 2 blitzes.

Bisping would've beat Romero given what we saw of Romero's first full 25 minutes.

Bisping would've finished the Romero we saw at 213. Yoel, knowing he has to go 25 minutes, was even more patient than usual and that cost him with all of his constant movement. The consistent movement finally caught up to him in the 3rd and 4th, and we saw what happened afterward as a result.

No one said anything about "easy money." Using that phrase with a guy like Romero is asinine. You're not getting out of a fight with him unscathed, no matter who you are.

If i was bisping i would be scared too. I would take the easiest opponent available.

YORO is easy money, but he's not BIG money. Nobody give two shits about a cuban roider who can't speak a lick of the queens english.

The weird thing about MW is that I don't give anyone in the top 10 better than a 60/40 favorite to win any matchup - except Belfort (is he still top10??) if he ever fights again will always be an underdog here on out. I see surprisingly even matchups across the board.

Bisping fans are scared of everyone

Romero is a monster with brutal KO power and very good wrestling to top it off. Romero would be the most frightening MW to have standing at the other end of the octagon.

YORO is easy money, but he's not BIG money. Nobody give two shits about a cuban roider who can't speak a lick of the queens english.
And no one besides his prancing fairy English fans give ac fuuuck about a bitch made pussy Englishman

Bisping is just relishing the time he is actually the champion. He reminds me of Tim Sylvia when he was the HW champ. Bisping probably walks up to strangers and introduces himself like "Hi I'm Michael Bisping UFC middleweight champion of the world"

Cause Bisping is average he said so himself.

Romero is deadly. I am just happy to see Bisping as a champ. Hopefully he defends against GSP and then fights Whittaker and retires.

I am confident Bisping can beat GSP by being durable and much larger/stronger and GSP isn't a finisher. Not confident he can defend against Whittaker but even if he doesn't 2x defending MW champ is something.

Bisping is a solid technical fighter. All Romero has is TDs and that quick up down up move that he does, and the flying knee. Other than that, Bisping keeps him at bay until Yoel gases in round 2, then he's a punching bag for 3 rounds.

Back