Your face when Tonya Evinger destroyes Cyborg

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Evinger will push the fight into later rounds and probably submit Cyborg, but definitely after taking major damage.

What's your face gonna be when the INVICTA BW CHAMP beats Cyborg, the most overhyped Women's fighter besides Rousey?

Lol that ain't gonna happen.
But I'll put my plate of crow close just in case.

If that were to happen, a lot of this would be served around here.

latest

I don't think Cyborg haters understand, it is not that we WANT Cyborg to win or have some dog in this fight. It's more that we understand Cyborg is miles ahead of any competition in WMMA and will likely do what she has done previously to anyone who doesn't duck her.

Yeah she was likely roided to the gills, so was Lesnar, so was Overeem, and Vitor. She also tested positive just as many times as others who were forgiven like Anderson, Royce, Jones, etc. No one tries to act like Anderson should never be allowed to fight again because of his one positive test.

Maybe she is not everything she seems to be but if every top WMMA fighter simply ignores her we will never really know.

Go and put some money on it, the odds have to be outrageous! But we all know you are trolling or a complete moron.

Anything can happen, but I would rather see Dana's face if this happens.

I just hate seeing Cyborg pull out his dick and proceed to beat the shit out of all these women.

How much cash you putting down TS? You can make some serious money with an underdog bet like that...... Buuut I have a feeling you don't really believe the crap you're typing.

It would be my shocked and disappointed look. Probably the same one the TS parents had when he was born.

Back