Will Anderson fans ever get over Weidman destroying him

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So many salty Anderson fans try to take away and make excuses for every Weidman win. He proved he's better than Silva and Gastelum tonight. Lol at the size exuse, Weidman is just more talented and athletic, better wrestling, striking abs was actually a champion. I swear Weidman is the most hated fighter in mma history because of Andersons salty ass fans. Silva is nothing but a steroid cheat.

Anderson = GOAT

Weidman was just a bad matchup for him and beat an over the hill anderson.

Now beat it white belt.

Anderson threw the first fight. Weidman got lucky in the 2nd.

So to answer your question, NO.

71098510_zpsmuze51dk1.png

Nope.

Weidman-KOs-Silva.gif

images

Last edited:
As an Anderson fan.

NO! Still salty I confess.

Never downplayed him though. Great fighter and nice win today.

I would love to see Anderson vs Gastelum now, good fight. Actually I'd rather see Anderson vs Whittaker after Whittaker literally kills Michael Bisping

Hell naw.

But it's alright, weidman will never break or tie silvas record.

anderson will always be 2nd place to weidman.

Weidman's losses were way more brutal. He has lost years of his brain health.

Anderson's leg is fine.

Anderson = GOAT

Weidman was just a bad matchup for him and beat an over the hill anderson.

Now beat it white belt.

Anderson = Cheater

Weidman is the MW GOAT and destroys any version of Anderson with ease.

Stay salty.

So many salty Anderson fans try to take away and make excuses for every Weidman win. He proved he's better than Silva and Gastelum tonight. Lol at the size exuse, Weidman is just more talented and athletic, better wrestling, striking abs was actually a champion. I swear Weidman is the most hated fighter in mma history because of Andersons salty ass fans. Silva is nothing but a steroid cheat.
A lot of people that don't even care about Silva just figured out how much of a prick Wiedman is. Stop making excuses, because people have finally called your fav' on his bullshit. You asskissing scumbucket.

Claude why are you still here? 5 years of literally just hating on Anderson, aren't you tired or do you really have nothing going on with your life? Seems you don't even like mma, I mean all you do is hate on Anderson. And yes I know you're a giant coward so as usual you'll say "I actually love Anderson" even though we all know what you're about.

I'll give you one thing, you're one dedicated hater. Spent 5 years on an mma forum and almost 6,700 posts all just hating 1 fighter. I think you used to like 1 fighter, Fedor, but you stopped posting about him years ago when he started losing so maybe that was all just an act. Just like how you pretend to like Weidman even though you never support him when he loses, in fact you only post about Weidman after he wins never before he fights and you always mention Anderson in every post about Weidman.

Back