How can anyone really be a fan of Jon Jones?

ThiefofSouls

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I respect his abilities and accomplishments but he's such an immature kid. He seriously acts like a 13 yr old kid. I mean cmon I have to agree with DC, he is a punk. Theres a million reasons why, is just too long of a list to write.

Cause we can

It is not that serious, it's MMA, not balarena practice. If you want role models from men who punch each other in the face then you are in the wrong sport. Some people do root for the bad guys in movies and in life and it is their prerogative.

It is kinda odd the hate DC gets and is at worst a bit cringy with his trash talk.

Jon, skilled fighter, but POS human being in all other aspects.

Fck Jones !
That being Said , don't like DC either.

Jones gonna Win tho

I don't respect him at all and his abilities.

He is everything wrong with America. Spoiled, cocky, breaking the law, no family values, complains, uses illegal tactics in octagon, etc.

Look at a guy like Chris Weidman. Loves his family. Has a loving father. Was a bully victim and stood up against bullies. Doesn't talk trash. Doesn't complain. Doesn't cry. Doesn't fake injuries. He just goes out and does his job.

And yet people love Jones and hate Chris. Just look at Sherdog and all the threads prasing Jones and hating Chris.

I don't know what this world is coming to.

Because hes the GOAT and there is no one like him.

I don't respect him at all and his abilities.

He is everything wrong with America. Spoiled, cocky, breaking the law, no family values, complains, uses illegal tactics in octagon, etc.

Look at a guy like Chris Weidman. Loves his family. Has a loving father. Was a bully victim and stood up against bullies. Doesn't talk trash. Doesn't complain. Doesn't cry. He just goes out and does his job.

And yet people love Jones and hate Chris. Just look at Sherdog and all the threads prasing Jones and hating Chris.

I don't know what this world is coming to.
says Chris "STOP DOUBTING ME EVEN THO I LOST THREE IN A ROW THE MOUSASI FIGHT SHOULDVE BEEN OVER TURNED" Weidman doesnt cry

And how many purse snatchers has Weidman stopped?

Jon also snitched people for smoking weed but he's doing every drug known to mankind lol. Kid is a POS

I bet Bones would even throw his own family under the bus if backed in a tight corner

I'm a fan, but not a fan of the stupid shit he does.

He'll most likely win, and then go back to his old habits. I don't think we've seen the last of that. When things get routine for him again, watch him back slide. I think it's inevitable.

This is a sport. I'm a fan of dominant technique, skill and ability. Jones is the greatest LHW ever. Put your big girl panties on and enjoy it. What he does outside of the cage is his business.

Back