Who should Weidman fight next?

knock_you_out

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A rematch with Rockhold would be ideal but he's matched up. Who else makes sense or should he get a title shot since Whittaker is out for several months.

For the belt of course

He destroys bisping and regains title

th

Jon Jones.

Screw Bisping. If you beat Bisping, you beat a chump and get back a belt that EVERYONE knows is your belt, whether they admit it or not. Chris is better than ever, and he should do what Fedor or Conor would do, and that is fight someone that has a lot of fanboys and someone who people would be even more salty if he were to beat!

Go to 205 and beat down Jon Jones. Chris can do it, with the help and support of his wonderful trainers, loving family and his father. If you want to follow in Fedor's footsteps, do it.

A rematch with Rockhold would be ideal but he's matched up. Who else makes sense or should he get a title shot since Whittaker is out for several months.
He should fight guys his size aka Souza, Luke and yes, he did a good job vs Kev

Weidman/Jacare is the fight to make, and it's one I've wanted to see for a while.

With Whittaker out, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight for the belt in a few months. Not interested in seeing a Bisping-GSP fight.

I'd like to see Weidman rematch Luke at some point.

Weidman/Jacare is the fight to make, and it's one I've wanted to see for a while.
Yes , bin waiting for this one also. The count has plugged this whole weight class up, could have bin some epic matches. Sickening.

Honestly, Jacare is a great fight but so is Brunson.

Jacare sounds like a good option. Getting the new ranking in order so to speak.
Still wish Jacare and Yoel already had had their TS though.

Back