Sherdog is so predictable (Weidman/Silva needed)

Dionysian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/any-path-of-victory-for-chris.3577601/page-2#post-132078287

Called it exactly.

All you saying Kelvin would destroy Chris no problem are now saying Kelvin sucks/is undersized/overrated/WW midget/etc. The only consistent thing about Sherdog is the fighter bashing. All because you're pissed off over someone losing YEARS ago.

Apparently we need to book Weidman/Silva 3 ASAP. Just because you all are so predictable... would love to hear again about the upcoming demolishing/impending Chris retirement to then hear the narrative switch post-loss to how many hip surgeries Silva had the night before the fight.

Especially because Yoel/Jacare are coming off losses + Bisping will never defend because he knows he loses to any of the top 5 + Whittaker is out + Rockhold/Branch booked. The fight actually makes sense now, with both Chris and Silva coming off skids capped by a recent win.

The Chris will forever be one of Sherdog's most hated fighters because of a knockout of Sherdog's favorite fighter.
It is what it is.

#Stillourboy

they will never get over Chris KOing Anderson cold, bureaking his face and then shattering his leg to the point where he had to go on car rides with his wife in the rain crying inside so his children wouldnt have to hear him

Hey, if you win, you beat some chump

If you lose, you sucked anyways

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/any-path-of-victory-for-chris.3577601/page-2#post-132078287

Called it exactly.

All you saying Kelvin would destroy Chris no problem are now saying Kelvin sucks/is undersized/overrated/WW midget/etc. The only consistent thing about Sherdog is the fighter bashing. All because you're pissed off over someone losing YEARS ago.

Apparently we need to book Weidman/Silva 3 ASAP. Just because you all are so predictable... would love to hear again about the upcoming demolishing/impending Chris retirement to then hear the narrative switch post-loss to how many hip surgeries Silva had the night before the fight.

Especially because Yoel/Jacare are coming off losses + Bisping will never defend because he knows he loses to any of the top 5 + Whittaker is out + Rockhold/Branch booked. The fight actually makes sense now, with both Chris and Silva coming off skids capped by a recent win.

I don't really ever understand why any nerd online bashes a professional fighter. Makes no sense.

Gasteler got dismantled by a real fighter

Kelvin is washed up and solid bellator material

but this is most of sherdog in a nutshell

call a prediction incorrectly, make up excuses to make urself feel better about being wrong even tho u chose said fighter despite those excuses

call a prediction correctly and gloat about it for months

lol

It was predictable to me at least...

jx weidgas predict.png

Anderson was never Sherdog's favorite, but I'm fine with another attempt for him to take on the chris.. hope it doesn't end oddly, but it's an Anderson fight so it probs will be weird.

The Chris will forever be one of Sherdog's most hated fighters because of a knockout of Sherdog's favorite fighter.
It is what it is.

#Stillourboy
Am I the only one on Sherdog that couldn't stand Silva. He was incredibly cocky, showed up his opponents - in a way similar to Conor. Difference is Silva didn't talk outside the cage. Was happy to see him blasted, tbh.

Am I the only one on Sherdog that couldn't stand Silva. He was incredibly cocky, showed up his opponents - in a way similar to Conor. Difference is Silva didn't talk outside the cage. Was happy to see him blasted, tbh.
Anderson has done some absolutely awesome stuff inside the cage. It's hard not to sit back and enjoy some of his highlight reels.

Anderson was never Sherdog's favorite, but I'm fine with another attempt for him to take on the chris.. hope it doesn't end oddly, but it's an Anderson fight so it probs will be weird.
Yeah I agree, I never like Silva much. Appreciated his work but didn't really care about watching him fight unless it was against Chael.

Anderson has done some absolutely awesome stuff inside the cage. It's hard not to sit back and enjoy some of his highlight reels.
I agree with that. Totally appreciate his work, I just wasn't a big fan of his.

It's almost as if people's opinions on here are swayed by performances. What a bunch of idiots.

It's almost as if people's opinions on here are swayed by performances. What a bunch of idiots.
Are you defending the blatant 180 on Kelvin by the Weidman haters?

So when precisely did Kelvin start sucking/become undersized? Because now it is an apparent truth yet yesterday he was going to send Chris to Bellator so I'm curious. Let me guess... the exact second he tapped?

Back