Chris vs Kelvin

bigpeepee

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It's funny how all the people that thought Kelvin was going to win are now just throwing him under the bus and saying "He's just a welterweight" "He's was to small for Chris" strange how people can change their tune so quick.

You make a prediction, your prediction turns out to be wrong. You kind of have to change your tune. It would be really weird if people were saying "Kelvin won."

I still don't get why SO many picked Kelvin tho...

Don't sleep on the WW's.

Yoel Romero just got his ass kicked by one

Anderson Silva's delusional fanbase will underrate Weidman his whole career because they will never be able to come to terms with The Chris KO'ing their boy.

It's funny how all the people that thought Kelvin was going to win are now just throwing him under the bus and saying "He's just a welterweight" "He's was to small for Chris" strange how people can change their tune so quick.
He friggin lost to man with a friggin better friggin strategy. For friggs sake.

Classic Sherdog.
Everyone picks one guy to win. When that doesn't happen it's all hypocrisy afterwards.

Teh Chris is a much bigger man and has better wrestling and BJJ. I honestly believe if he can get Fat Kelvin down he will tap him. Even though Teh Chris has KO power I don't think he wants to exchange in this fight.

This was my quote from earlier today and I still say Fat Kelvin needs to go down to 170bs. Chris was much much bigger.

Kelvin is a true MW because he is a failure at making WW.

I agree that Kelvin is a true middleweight because he can NOT make WW....and that is a proven fact....so stop the whining....the blame is on Kelvin...fuggin' hypocrites...sherdog breeds them...

Anderson Silva's delusional fanbase will underrate Weidman his whole career because they will never be able to come to terms with The Chris KO'ing their boy.
yeah we all secretly want him to lose. Oops I guess everyone knows now. <6> He friggin knocked out our one true champ. <{CMPALM}>

I thought Kelvin was gonna win. Weidman is just better at what Kelvin specializes in. Where is the dispute coming from?

Don't sleep on the WW's.

Yoel Romero just got his ass kicked by one
lol I think this is funny af WW is not as much of a shark tank as 155 but you could take the top 6 and any given night they are very well balanced... The elite are very close...

No doubt about it but why was everyone picking Kelvin to win if they knew he was so small that he couldn't have possibly beaten Weidman?
If they are like me, they thought Weidman would control him for 2 rounds and then gas out. He looked just fine in the 3rd, to my surprise.

Back