Weidman beats PED positive tested Romero in Rematch

Fergelmince

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Remember when Romero tested positive for PEDs and agreed to a 6 month suspension? Weidman beats the Documented USADA violator Romero in a rematch.

Yea Mr 1-3 since usada came in with all losses by tko is going to beat the man that starched him with a double knee.

UFC-205-Weidman-v-Romero.jpg

Yea Mr 1-3 since usada came in with all losses by tko is going to beat the man that starched him with a double knee.
If you don't think Weidman can beat Romero based on their first fight, you only lose credibility. Lol

If you don't think Weidman can beat Romero based on their first fight, you only lose credibility. Lol
I say yoel finishes him faster , Chris chin is trash and lost 3 times tko in a row before finishing a 170er so cool

I say yoel finishes him faster , Chris chin is trash and lost 3 times tko in a row before finishing a 170er so cool
Pretty sure Gastelum is a MW. That's like saying, "DC's victory is trash, Rumble is a WW." See how easy that is? Next.

Yea it's pretty obvious from the first fight Romero is a lot more skilled.

He gives up a round to finish off strong and he did that by silencing NY with a double knee.

Weidman was doing well before the knee from hell but I'd put it at a coin flip. Probably slight edge to Romero.

Romero lost to a 170er...

and only won a round or two due to lay n pray

Ironically Whit won the fight with LnP from a Remoro slip in the 5th round.

PS: Still concussed Weidman tho...

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:0606a06731844ff7bd840b0d1f53a549-1ykqfPEIaQc16c489cff06dd63ef-726_634x467.jpg

Remember when Romero tested positive for PEDs and agreed to a 6 month suspension? Weidman beats the Documented USADA violator Romero in a rematch.
Don't get me wrong, I love Romereo. However, he is a juice head and a portion of Sherdog are hiding in the closet they and have a most profound affinity for dark skinned, mesomorph muscley men. Rom is a great fighter but not near champ material; if you took Teh Chris' heart and put it in the very gheyly longed after Romeo's body, u would have a GOAT on ur handz, ye.

Yea it's pretty obvious from the first fight Romero is a lot more skilled.

He gives up a round to finish off strong and he did that by silencing NY with a double knee.

He gives up rounds because his cardio isn't that good. Every fighter that takes entire rounds off do so because their cardio isn't good enough to push for 5 rounds. Why are you trying to disguise bad parts of Romero's game as some sort of good trait?

Back