how many wins does weidman need before TS?

One single victory that was all he needed.

He is getting the title shot at the end of the year against Bisping because Whittaker will be out with knee surgery.

He needs like 3 more wins, two of them being top 5 wins.

He'll piss and moan plenty about not getting a title fight in the process, though.

IMO just one. But it has to be beating someone like Romero, Jacaré OR the loser of Bisping vs Robbie. That's if Bisping doesn't retire, which he honestly might.

I was going to say Rockhold is clearly ahead, but he's going to fight some random bum.

They should of let Rockhold spank him again.

Winner gets KOed by bisping in January.

Atleast two. He should fight Jacare next.

Luke vs Branch is already booked. If he gets by Jacare have him fight the winner of that bout for a title eliminator.

This like saying Brock lesnar deserve title shot by beating Michael bisping.he doesn't deserve title shot for beating ww

Romero or Rockhold rematch could get him immediate titleshots which are both winnable fights for weidman

it depends.

Jacaré and one more.

Or if he fights some guy like Tim Boetsch plus 2.

Cant really beat Romero
I don't want to see Rockhold/Weidman 2 yet
Mousasis gone
Whittaker fight would be interesting, I got Robert though (but he's earned his TS)
Brunson ranked too low

I say either make Anderson/Weidman 3, or put him against Derek Brunson

Jacare would be a great fight too

Considering that all the guys in front of him were considered by a lot of fans to be worthy of title shots recently, I think a win over Romero, Rockhold, or Souza would be fair. I'd obviously like to see Souza, but avenging a loss would also make a pretty strong case.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

1 win against jacare, romero, rockhold, ect and he's in

Realistically, he needs a few more wins, but since this is the UFC he could be next in line.

in this day and age, it's never too early. could be next fight.

Feed him Souza. Weidman will start his losing streak all over again.

Back