Impressed by Gastelum

Hankooks

Stronger than you.
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't realize the size difference until the face off and figured Kelvin was doomed. Dude did great and almost won by ko. Fuck going back to 170, he pushed The Chris to the limit.

He'll challenge for the title at 185 if not win it, imo.

He's just too small. This warrior needs to go to his own weight class.

He's a beast. He's going to be champ sooner or later.

If ref didn't stop because of bell kelvin would have won so I don't think he was out matched at all.

If ref didn't stop because of bell kelvin would have won so I don't think he was out matched at all.

Agree completely. Rooting for chris, I was getting nervous as the fight went along. Kelvin looked like the fresher fighter and had dropped him once already.

Uhh, he got tossed around faster than the bean and cheese tacos going down his gullet

Loser is awesome, winner sucks. Fucking lol.

He's just too small. This warrior needs to go to his own weight class.

This. He is just too small. Weidman won most of the stand up because of his reach and ability to land on Kelvin from the outside. Gastelum will be a monster if he can get the cut to WW down

He should have made weight. He still has no business at 170. All the guys that make weight and never miss. Kelvin cant make weight.

Split 170 into 165 and 175. 155 and 170 are the biggest weight classes, this would allowed bigger 155ers to go up, smaller 170ers to go down, and bigger 170ers to have easier cuts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back