Cucko you're going down bud

you created a fucking thread. finally a win for your boy, what a shame. was hoping he would go straight to bellator

what a size difference, also

you created a fucking thread. finally a win for your boy, what a shame. was hoping he would go straight to bellator

lol just wait for your kit, bitch boi

Gastelum was undersized at WW.

Pretty damn good fighter anyway.

Gastelum was undersized at WW.

Pretty damn good fighter anyway.
undersized at WW? it has been ages so it's not really fresh in my mind, but I will try to realize that next time he fights

undersized at WW? it has been ages so it's not really fresh in my mind, but I will try to realize that next time he fights
IMG_20170722_224607.png
IMG_20170722_224549.png

Fought Nate Marquardt at ww and look even smaller but that one isn't fair. Nate was a pretty big MW.

Shows you what a good Diet can Do.

@João

AV:
1sxghg.gif
1sxghg
1sxgdl

Title: Bitch Boy Belt
Sig: I am an absolute worthless piece of shit. I have no valuable insight into ANYTHING. My life is a worthless existence. I'd be better off dropping dead now and removing my seed from the genepool. USA > Brazil in EVERYTHING, especially SOCCER

@João

AV:
1sxghg.gif
1sxghg
1sxgdl

Title: Bitch Boy Belt
Sig: I am an absolute worthless piece of shit. I have no valuable insight into ANYTHING. My life is a worthless existence. I'd be better off dropping dead now and removing my seed from the genepool. USA > Brazil in EVERYTHING, especially SOCCER
<Fedor23>

Back